Chapter 26

Darpan, Priya and Saanvi were all in room number 103. There was a big balcony in that room. In one corner, Saanvi and Priya were talking to each other and Darpan was standing in the other corner enjoying the twinkling lights of the city. She was so lost in them that her eyes reflected them.

Listen Priya ji, if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?

Yes, tell me Saanvi.

I was saying that, doesn't Darpan ji like to talk a lot? Whereas she has a very strong personality.

Priya could not stop laughing after hearing this question of Saanvi. Somehow controlling herself, she replies to Saanvi, oh yaar, you also got trapped because of the cold expression on Darpan's face.

Oh, is it so? I thought that she made such a cold expression on her face because of me.

Darpan cold face in Saanvi's mind.

No yaar, it is not like that at all

No yaar, it is not like that at all. The way she talks seems a bit rude but it is not because she has not found that person worthy of being a friend, it is just that she thinks that she is not worthy of that person.

What???
But Darpan ji is very nice why would she think so.

Priya kept looking at the girl standing beside her, who was looking at the shining lights like a small child. And then turning back towards Saanvi she answers her, "There are some people who don't like to tell about themselves."

Saanvi makes an oh face. "By the way, how did you both become friends then?"

Now we have become friends, right? I will tell you all this comfortably in the conversation, ok?

Yes, now there is plenty of time. Saanvi said with a smile.

Then Priya looks ahead and touches the necklace given to her by Veer.

Time skip....

All three come down after some time. Because they got to know that Mr. Raj has also come here. He wants to meet them and that too in private.

Dhruv and Raj ji's relationship was not very special. But they both cared for each other.

Then when are you giving her divorce?

I will not give her divorce and this is my final decision. Saying this Dhruv started to go out of the room and yes, the way you are thinking about that Darpan. She is not like that at all.

You know she is not fit for our family. And most importantly, herfather is a bastard. You know he demands 1 crore from us the very next day after the marriage. Who does that. And what did he say then? If possible, you can keep the daughter with him forever. And do whatever you want. who says that to your own daughter? Bloody rascal!!! I don't know how the daughter will be if the father is like this. You throw her out of the house as soon as possible, otherwise I-- Raj ji stopped while saying.