Chapter Six : Making the wrong mistake.

Renesmee's POV

Oh this was just great! Being sent out of class because of what? because of some pathetic guy who had no respect for others and certainly no manners.He had it coming for him. Wasn't my fault.That delinquent! 

I was the first to walk out of class I really didn't care where Hayden is at this moment. Even if he committed suicide in a well I wouldn't care. Well maybe I would because that's not a nice thing to say and police probably catch me and jail me in guilty for murder.

When did I become so caring about self centred people?

I look at the 'inappropraite behaviour report slip' as i walk to where the special room for bad people is.

The detention room had the sign 'DETENTION ROOM' in bold writing. No then it's an aquarium full of sharks and whales.

I open the door, it's a fairly small room with little table and seats, with pale coloured paint upon the walls and lots of graffiti.

Surprise was that it's empty! No students, no teacher. Oh okay so this doesn't seem like a detention room where kids are made to sit in silence and get on with work while getting tortured to death until they do their work.

In here you could be drug dealing or even doing other sorts of crimes. I wouldn't be surprised if Taliban or Osama Bin Laden studied in this school. Its a bloody bomb blasting place. One person gets angry and booom the bomb blasts and everyone comes running to see the crime scene.

I casually walk in and sit down on an empty table and take out my diary since I have no work to get on with. I write in my diary about the last few days and it took pretty much took up most of my time.

I heard some mumbling and turned around to see the one and only....

Guess who?

Hayden.

I just left him be and put my diary away and took out my timetable and started scribbling and drawing cats and dogs on it.

I hear some tapping, was he really looking for another way for me to lash out at him? I'm sure it was his pencil that he was tapping to annoy me.

5

4

3

2

1.....

"Stop it!" I yell at him.

"Who are you to tell me? My mother?"

I stood up and walked to the back of the small room where he was sitting. I stole the pencil out his hand and snapped it in half.

I didn't care if it was his precious pencil or even the Queen gifted it to him.

"I wouldn't want to be your mother! Who wants a son like you?"

He pins me against the wall while his arms grip my wrists and my hands are put above my head.

"Don't you dare talk like that to me "

His body is against mine. His cologne gave off a heavenly smell but there was something unusual about him. Very unusual. His anger was clear by the way he held me against the wall. I can't move a inch.

He is a lot stronger than me, stronger than other people. This gave me the hint that there was something strange about him.

Then it clicked into my mind.

He was a werewolf!

"You're a werewolf" I whisper yell even though there is nobody around.

Please god don't let him kill me and make me into shredded weet. God damn I'm shitting it now. Definitely regretting this now. Everything is happening now now now!