Chapter Nine:Anger control

A/N : Sorry for the late update. It's been a busy life. OMG VMAs today! I'm sure one direction will win! :) Anyway

****

Jake's POV

"Renesmee?"

She seemed fazed. She was just staring ahead.

"Renesmee?" I say once again.

"Huh?" she says seeming confused. Her face held something but then was completely blank.

"Is everything okay?"

She just nods as if she was confused whether to shake her head or nod.

I shrug. If she doesn't want to tell me then fine, I'll just wait. Though it was bothering me why she was acting really weird all of a sudden. She can tell me what's on her mind. She's my mate.

"JAKE KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!" Renesmee yells.

I quickly turn my face away from her and hit the brakes as I had hit the accelerator a bit too hard and I was nearly close to crashing into the front car.

"God damn Jake, keep your head straight" she says.

"It was an accident Renesmee! For god sake, it's not like we died!" I say. Renesmee never speaks to me like that, what's got into her?

"You need to stop being careless Jake!"

"Oh yeah? I'm careless! I'm careless because I god damn care about you Renesmee! All you do if blank me out of your life ! God I wish I had a better mate than you! Someone who would let me overcome my problems, who would make me forget about my past, someone who bloody cared!!"

My heart ached like it was being stabbed by knives constantly and I realised that if was her pain that I could feel. . It pained my wolf sooo much.

"WELL IF YOU THINK I'M NOT A GOOD MATE GO FIND SOME PERSON WHO IS WORTHY ENOUGH FOR YOU JAKE! I'M NOT WORTHY OF BEING YOUR MATE! JUST GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE WORTHY ENOUGH! JUST SPARE ME FRO. THIS HELL"

We had stopped in the middle of the road and cars were beeping from behind but I wasn't even bothered, what got me angry was Renesmee.

"GOODBYE JAKE! DON'T EVER SHOW YOU'RE FACE AGAIN!" Renesmee opens the car door and gets out not before slapping the door in my face.

I turn the engine on and drive off. I My wolf was angry and pained at the same time.

I come back home and slam the front door behind me.

"Jake?" my mom asks.

"Not now mom" I say annoyed and race upstairs to my room.

I lock the door and sit on my bed.

What the hell just happened? One minute we had the perfect dinner and then suddenly it just went all wrong?

It's your entire fault my wolf says

Yeah it's my fault that my mate is hiding stuff from me and suddenly lashed out at me.

Stop with the sarcasm, if you marked your mate by now we wouldn't have this problem! She would be loving you as you love her.

Marking your mate isn't easy, plus she's half human and half vampire. I needed to talk her through with it and well I don't think I can do that right now.

*3 hours later*

"Jake?" a voice comes mumbling behind the door.

I take in the scent, it wasn't a feminine scent.

"Ermm... come in" I say as i shut my books force shut. I was tired out and doing some school homework shit. Why was I even bothering?

"Jake!" someone bumps my shoulder and it was a hard bump that it nearly got me falling off the tip of my bed.

"What the fuck man?" I say to Seth

"Where the hell are you?"

"In my bedroom, sitting next to you" I say sarcastically

"Shut the fuck up, man your whipped"

"What?" I say confused.

"You totally fucked with her" Seth says in a monotone.

"What no I didn't" I say totally baffled.

"I mean you totally messed up.....your relationship"

"Ohh....wait how do you know?" How the hell did he know? Stuff like that should stay personal between a Alpha and his Luna.

"She's at Kim's place"

"Who's Kim?" i ask

"Her best friend" he says in a duh tone.

"Good" I say, at least she didn't get lost and kidnapped by a physco.

"Do you even give a shit?" Seth asks, he seems annoyed now.

"You think I don't? Of course I do! Its not really my fault that she's keeping things from me now is it? She keeps me distant from her" my knuckles had turned white and the last thing I needed was someone to tell me I fucked up in my life once again.

"What? Then go ask her about it" Seth says.

"I don't think she wants to talk to me, leave her be, plus I asked and she said nothing" I say simply.

"Just go see her okay, your literally shaking because your wolf is angry or pained or whatever, she's the only one who can calm you down"

"When did you become a expert in all this shit Seth?" I raise an eyebrow at him and look at his face. He seems somewhat happy.

"Just go" Seth says.

I stand up and put on a new shirt and new khakis. I needed this shit sorting and I wasn't coming back until it was fixed.

As I reach the front door I open the door and see 3 members of my pack standing there. They seemed out of breath and really tired out. Something seemed wrong and I could just sense it. One of them was Seth, my third command.

"The dark light pack has attacked our pack" Luke says.

"WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME EARLIER?" I say frustrated that i wanted to smack someone in the face with a bat.

"You've practically blocked our mind connection from everybody all day" Luke says.

"Fuck" I cuss.

I drop my keys on the floor and shift into my big, brown, wolf. Right now is the wrong time to mess with me.

All I hear behind me is

****

A/N: I hope you all had a great summer holiday. I've got like 1 and a half weeks left till school. And I hope you had a great Eid also for those who celebrated.

Also who watched the TCA's eek One Direction! Harry twerked ;) Sorry I'm just a big directioner and omg This Is Us movie in 3D NEXT WEEK!!

VOTE....COMMENT....FAN! Please vote and comment, because they're both needed.

Stay well x