Meanie 3

Mingyu laughed, "Don't be ridiculous, you just said it's them!"

Vernon shook his head, already having everyone's attention on him as he continued, "Stalking shadow rarely come in field of vision like this, that's why they are rarely seen. Their leader control them well and showing off this recklessly doesn't really sound like them to me."

Seungcheol smiled at him in proudness, Mingyu patting his back, telling him he did well. But Chan was still confused, "How are you so sure?"

When Mingyu saw his both brothers backing off from explaining part, he thought the matter was handled to him, "It's like you know, their leader only show off stalking shadow when they are taking revenge and I personally don't remember the last time we offended anyone of them."

"You can't remember because we didn't." Here came the reply of his father, the man being engrossed in his explanation.

"Exactly!" Mingyu continued, "And they aren't the type to be the first one to attack, though their defence in marvelous and not something to fooled with. Beside that, the intruders left cameras for us, stalking shadow are too smart to let out something this foolish, not even an act they'd do to show themselves off to their enemies. They do not show off, they just do their work, mark their territory with some creepy ass writing at front door and go off. You know what this all indicates?"

His father chuckled, finally getting the arrangement, "Someone is trying to make us stand against them."

"Yes." Seungcheol nodded. "And I'd advise father to fix a meeting with their leader before this accelerate too quickly and they end up thinking we are planning to do or already did something to them. If they did this to us, why can't they do this to them too? And the work we do, i honestly think messing up with our mind and making us stand against eachother is pretty easy. Their motive is to make us enemies, and we do not want them to be fulfilled in their motive, do we?"

His father knew what he was supposed to do so he turned towards Chan, telling him ahead, "Fix a meeting with them, now."

================================

"So, what brings you here?" The man sitting in front of his table asked, leaving the father of three son, Minseok, chuckling to himself. His reaction somehow should have made the man in front of him to be caught off-guard, but it just made him smile, a knowing one.

Minseok then looked forward, meeting his eyes with the man probably as same age as him as he stated, "My main godown in Seoul just recently got attacked. I saw the CCTV footage, and it has your men in there."

He wasn't questioning or demanding any answer, simply enough, he was just stating facts. He was calm and that definitely didn't went ignored by the man in front, "You know it wasn't me."

Minseok leaned in a little, eyes suspicious, "How am I to believe that?"

"You have to." The man in front of him stated as if it was the uttermost truth he ever decided to speak. "You will when I will say your men, Red walkers, were here on my godown last time, destroying everything beside few cameras."

"If it was me, why'd you think I will leave those cameras?" The leader of Red Walkers asked, curious to know the answer.

"It wasn't you." The leader of Stalking Shadow stated. "If it was you, I doubt you'd do something stupid enough just as burning a godown which had really nothing important inside."

"I really thought I had to pursue you in believing that it wasn't me." The leader of Red Walkers laughed, a little too loud which obviously had his men beside to look at him with their full guards on.

But the man in front of him was dead serious, "You do know someone out there want us to be against eachother, don't you?"

"I do." The older eventually stopped laughing, looking at the man in front with the same seriousness, "And I am here to let you know it's not us. Anything happening to you is not us. I don't want a rivalry, specially because of someone else, without no reason. It won't do any good, to both of us."