Meanie 4

"I am okay with that."

Mingyu saw his older brother keeping his chopsticks down, Something he does only when he is about to lecture someone. And he was, "Dad is talking about marriage Mingyu. Marriage with someone you don't even know a fuck about."

Mingyu really wasn't bothered by that fact. Marrying someone whom he doesn't know didn't look so complicated to him, atleast not as complicated as his brother was making. He couldn't see the wrong side of it, it was a good deal, the companies were making alliance through it and the marriage will only bring profit to them.

"Don't think about profit Mingyu." His Hyung reminded him again, "Marriage is not something about profit and loss. Even dad knows about it, and asking you definitely means you have your will to refuse it, doesn't he dad?"

The younger in the conversation saw his father wiping his mouth with the tissue before turning to his children, "He does have that. I didn't say yes yet."

"There is no reason to say no too." Mingyu protested. Even Vernon was somehow agreeing with him, "Let him be Hyung, beside it's just you who wants to find love and marry the person whom you love, me and Mingyu Hyung will just have to settle on these arrange marriage arrangements. Love marriages are not for us."

"You can find one for you if you want to!" His older brother was in denial but the younger was bitterly true, "With our personality, i doubt someone will like us. I'll even be surprised if you ended up with someone. You are practically worst than us."

"I agree with him."

"Shut up Mingyu." The older then turn towards his father. "You can't force him like that dad."

His father this time was sipping on his coffee, listening to entire conversation and interrupting only when asked, "The only one forcing him is you for not letting him marry my boy." Vernon scoffed at that, earning a glare from his brother as a reminder to make sure his habit of laughing anytime should be kept in check.

"I am not forcing anyone, and all I am doing is put two offers on the table and let him choose what he wants to. You should also believe on him Seungcheol. If he really does marry, this will make him have opportunities to look forward to. And I personally think he needs to learn since you can't be around him everywhere."

Seungcheol didn't speak further. Needless to say but he did somewhere felt like giving exposure to their brothers to come forward. He wanted them to grow, to build an entire different life than him and if this marriage was the first step of it, then let it be. Everyone knew how the mafia world regarded marriages like these. When the contract was over, the marriages like these fall apart tremendously. It wasn't strange to think Mingyu's one too leading on the same way, the main reason why he was against to it in the very first place.

But if Mingyu was okay with that, he was okay with it too. Maybe the spouse he was getting might turn in his favour? Or best they both aren't fated like other fallen apart marriages? He could see what Mingyu couldn't and he was scared of it. No matter how much tall and buff his younger was, it couldn't change the fact that he was still a child by heart. Mingyu had always tried not to show his vulnerable side but still, he can't hide from his brother. He can never.

But if it was Mingyu's decision, Seungcheol decided to stay by his side no matter how wrong it was. He'll make sure everything was in younger's favour, he'd do what a good older brother should be doing, respect his decision and support him till his last.

"So, when are we meeting his sons?" Vernon was suddenly pretty curious about them, a curiousness which earned him few teasing stares from his father, "Why? Do you also want to get married?"

The younger was flustered, waving off the moment his both brothers broke into laughter, "No! I didn't mean it like that! Yah! Stop looking at me like that!"