New beginnings

"Bye Mamma.....Bye Daadi"

"Bye Maa....Bye Kathaa"

"Bye"...both Katha and Teji glanced sideways from the dining table to bid bye to their most loved ones.

Viaan was on his way to office and he would be dropping Aarav at his school..Aarav had shifted to a new school closer to Viaan's house..He did not want to continue in the previous one where he had some traumatic memories..Like his father and mother, Aarav too wanted a new start.

Katha turned towards Teji who was enjoying a luxurious breakfast.It was just five days after Katha and Viaan's marriage.It was a small function at Gurudwara attended only by family members including Raghav, Ruhi and Mamu. Jeetubai attended the function on behalf of Earthcon family. Katha and Viaan called Yuvraj and informed him of their decision but did not ask him to attend the function..His presence would trigger too many memories to everyone present..Kavitha was happy for Katha and Viaan.She conveyed her blessings through a video call.

After the marriage a small reception was served at Earthcon for all the employees. Katha had not yet decided whether to join back at EC or to enjoy the marital bliss for atleast few weeks. Viaan wanted Katha to join him at office..he did not want to be away from her even for a few hours.But him being the supportive husband ,did not want to pressurise Katha ..She can take her time and decide.. is what he told Ehsan when he was asked about Katha' s future plan.

"Mm Maa"..Katha started

"Yes beta"Teji looked up from her food.."Do you have something bothering you? I have been watching you since morning"

"Maa actually yes..I don't know whether it's appropriate to ask such a favor from a mother in law"

"Beta ..you can ask me anything..i would be happy to help you"

"Maa are you going to Farah auntys house today evening?'

"Oh yes today is a Friday..Every Friday is our get together day. Last Friday I could not go because we were packing for the Paris trip next morning ..Then you came back to us on Saturday and your marriage took place on Sunday..Oh it seems like I have not met my best friend since ages.I would love to go.Do you want me to cancel the plans?"

"No Maa..can you please take Aarav along with you when you go? Woh actually I wanted to spend some time alone with Viaan "

Katha blushed when Teji smiled at her.

" Sure beta..Can we stay back at Farah's place today? Aarav will have a good time with Ehsan and Vaanya ".

"Sure Maa."

Mr Raghuvamshi ...Aaj aap mujhse kaise bachoge ? Let us see..Katha had a calculative smile on her face.

Everything was perfect after their reunion .Viaan was the caring, sweet husband , treating her like a queen, giving his bear hugs every now and then, making her smile on his smallest jokes, pampering Aarav ..but ...but...Katha had noticed that something was holding back Viaan from initiating any physical intimacy..First night Katha thought Viaan did not want to be away from his Batman after their small separation ,hence Aarav slept with them in their bedroom...But this continued for the remaining four nights and Katha felt like a third wheel between Batman and Robin who were reminiscing some of their fondest memories. In the mornings both father and son would go to their sports club, come back by seven, take bath, have breakfast and leave for Office and School respectively. On reaching office Viaan would facetime Katha and share all his new projects and ideas . Katha would listen intently but all the time admiring her handsome husband.

He had lot of deadlines to meet since all three of them,Viaan, Ehsan and Vaanya were caught up in a whirlwind for the past few weeks and the work suffered..Katha understood Viaan's commitment towards work and did not want him to get distracted. She was content being Mrs Raghuvamshi for the moment.Teji would make her eat wholesome meals and force her to take rest during the day time. Katha who realised she was deprived of food and sleep due to her mental state in the past eight months would heed to Teji's advise and would nap in the afternoons till her son returned from school.

Evenings were the best time at Raghuvamshis..both Ehsan and Vanya would join them and during the last two days Viaan had picked up Ruhi from the school to join them for dinner.

Teji would arrange grand dinner for all of them with Katha's help..Raghav also had joined them the previous day when he came for Ruhi..On seeing Raghav Katha realised what she felt for Raghav was a brotherly affection.It was like someone from your Maika coming to see you at Sasural.

But again night after night Aarav slept with them or rather Viaan insisted Aarav sleep with them though Aarav had a separate room arranged for him by Viaan .

Katha did not know how to approach Viaan about the issue, hence decided to ask Tejis help.

"Beta..You don't know how happy you have made me asking for a help..I always wondered whether we can ever share a bond like Kavitha and you shared ..a friend and mother. I am thankful to God that you don't hate me after what I did in the past to you and Viaan".

"Maa , I always understands you..You were worried about your son. See even I committed the same mistake when it came to Aarav..Sometimes as mothers we tend to go overboard protecting them only to realise the blunders later.I have nothing against you.You are my mother too". An overwhelmed Teji hugged Katha.