Aarav's Papa

"Viaan"  Katha snuggled closer to Viaan's warm body. She had her head on Viaan's left upper arm.

" Yes sweetheart?" Viaan asked ..Katha started drawing lines on Viaan's bare chest .

"Katha Singh is nervous about something..tell me".

"Woh ..mm ..kal se Aarav has to sleep separately" Katha whispered.

"Ohh"

"I don't want to steal small moments to spend with you..You have the whole day to spend with Aarav, maa, Ehsan but the nights belongs to me.. Tab mujhe aap pura chaahiye".

"Katha Singh aur possessive? Am I dreaming ? You don't know beautiful...these moments are not lesser than any dream for me".

"Me too Viaan. After whatever happened at Garewals I never thought we will be together anymore. Nobody understood my pain".

"I always understood you dear. You never have to explain anything to me. I even understand your silence".

"Woh tho hai. You read my eyes..Now i have to use sunglasses to keep secrets".

"But we don't have any secrets between us.".Viaan kissed Katha' s head.

"Katha woh Aarav ko let me handle.I will talk to him. This is a sensitive topic..let me do it my way".

"Ok ji.. permission granted..''

"Viaan it's only 9..We had an early dinner remember..mujhe bookh lagi hain".

"Mujhe bhi ...
but this is a different hunger.
If you keep on moving your hands like this I won't be able to control this bookh any more".

"Chal besharam"

"Kaun besharam..who was talking about shifting Aarav just now?"

Katha blushed and hid her face deep into Viaan's chest.

.................................

NEXT DAY

Viaan woke up to the insistent ringing of door bell. He saw the time and it showed 9.15 am. He got up ,wore his clothes and before moving out gently shook Katha.

"Katha ..koi aaye hai door pe.I am going to check".

Katha opened her eyes and sat up abruptly covering herself.
"Ok".

Viaan kissed Katha on her forehead and went to.open the door.

When he opened he saw an impatient Ehsan but before he could say something Aarav threw himself at Viaan and hugged him.."Paapa"..

"Lo tumhara paapa.Viaan inko samjaao yaar..He was happy until the movie was going on, but started missing you after we reached home. Somehow vanya convinced him to wait till morning , he has been up since 6 o clock..My weekend sleep was ruined due to this son- father duo".

Viaan was hugging back Aarav tightly. "Ehsan you could have called me yday night itself ,mein aatha ..Aarav ko lene".

'Oh and I would have been killed by three possessed women for disturbing you yesterday night.".

Viaan glared at him and mouthed "be careful bro .Aarav is listening ".

" Come Aarav, let me get you some breakfast. Ehsan you too come inside".

"Where is mamma ?"

"Woh, she is taking bath..
She will come down right now. Meanwhile I will get you one glass of badaam milk".

He made Aarav sit in the dining room chair.

"Ehsan , what will you have?''

"Nothing bai" ,he walked behind Viaan to the kitchen.