ミ★JAEIN

Introducing......

Background info⇨꧁☆birth name: Choi JaeIn (최재인)꧁☆other names:- Jane Choi- English NameCuī Jiǎn (崔简)(추이 지안)- Chinese Name꧁☆preferred name:- Chui Jian- It's her Chinese name if you pronounce it with a Korean accent

Background info⇨
꧁☆birth name: Choi JaeIn (최재인)
꧁☆other names:-
Jane Choi- English Name
Cuī Jiǎn (崔简)(추이 지안)- Chinese Name
꧁☆preferred name:-
Chui Jian- It's her Chinese name if you pronounce it with a Korean accent.
JaeIn- Her korean name is something really sensitive to her. This name was given to her by her grandfather with whom she was really close with. But he passed away when she was just 9 years old.
Jane- This name sounds similar to her Korean name. So she decided to keep it as her English name too.
꧁☆stage name: JaeIn (재인)

꧁☆birthday: 13th March 2006
꧁☆age: 17
꧁☆birthplace: Daegu, South Korea
꧁☆ethnicity: Korean
꧁☆nationality: Korean-Chinese
꧁☆languages:-
Korean (Fluent)- Despite that she was born and raised in Jilin, China. Where both her parents are Koreans. Her family moved to Korea when she was 9 years old. The reason was her grandfather's health was getting worse, so they had to move back.
Mandarin (Fluent)- As she was born and raised in Jilin, China her parents have lived there since their early marriage time too. She has to learn it to live there.
English (Fluent)- She has studied in an International School back in China throughout all her years living there. And after coming to Korea too she has always studied in International Schools.
Japanese (Basics)- Being studying in an International School you've to choose an extra language subject along with your majors. Although she was never interested in studying any other language but she didn't have any choices, that's how she goes with choosing Japanese as her extra language subject.

 Although she was never interested in studying any other language but she didn't have any choices, that's how she goes with choosing Japanese as her extra language subject

꧁☆mbti: ENFP
꧁☆personality:-
Sensitive- She is an only daughter in her family. That's why she was spoiled a lot by her family members, specially by her grandfather. He told her to never hold back your emotions and feelings as it can break a good relationship. Since then, she doesn't know how but she could never hold back her feelings and emotions. That's how she would cry even after such a small good thing.
Clingy- It's in a good we say. She loves making new friends. Her love language is Physical Touch. So, she likes to do and loves to get hug, kiss, holding hands, head pat, and etc. Cause' that's how she always has been and now it's kinda her love language.
Honest- As being sensitive she is honest with her feelings. It's not in the way where she won't think about other people's feelings, it's in a way where she won't hide about herself. If she's happy then you'll just know it by her behavior, but if you somehow hurted her by something then she'll not be able to try to hide it. You'll just know by her expressions or behavior that she is hurt by that thing. But sometimes where it's needed to stay quiet she stays.
Communication- Communication is something she is good at. She doesn't want to ruin any of her relationships with anyone. As we say, communication is the key. It's her key to to bring that relationship on track if it's going out of hands. She won't hesitate to tell you 'Let's sit and talk'. Now, she can be a good listener too. If you're feeling down and don't want to talk she'll just sit by your side to keep you company until either you sleep in her comfortness or you start feeling good.
Pessimistic- Being the open feeling person, when she doesn't tell what she is feeling and keeps it to herself she tends to become pessimistic and starts to overthink things in a much worse way until someone controls her and relaxes her.
Indecisive- She can't be under the lots of pressure for too unless it's a must that she have to. Being an idol with this personality trait, it's not easy. You've to be persistent about lot's of things in the idol life. But sometimes because of her sensitivityness she can't choose where to go or what to do. Under lots of pressure she can't think straight and even worse she'll cry out if she wouldn't be able to handle it. That's why she needs someone to be her by side always.