ミ★HAYUN

Introducing......

Background info⇨꧁☆birth name: 이 하윤꧁☆other names: None꧁☆preferred name: Hayun꧁☆stage name: Hayun

Background info⇨
꧁☆birth name: 이 하윤
꧁☆other names: None
꧁☆preferred name: Hayun
꧁☆stage name: Hayun

꧁☆birthday: November 25 2003
꧁☆age: 20
꧁☆birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
꧁☆ethnicity: Half Korean- Half Chinese
꧁☆nationality: South Korean
꧁☆languages: Korean (fluent) Mandarin (advanced), English (basic)

꧁☆birthday: November 25 2003꧁☆age: 20꧁☆birthplace: Seoul, South Korea꧁☆ethnicity: Half Korean- Half Chinese꧁☆nationality: South Korean꧁☆languages: Korean (fluent) Mandarin (advanced), English (basic)

꧁☆mbti: ISTJ
꧁☆personality: Loyal: Hayun is fiercely loyal to her friends and family. She would never betray someone she cares about and is always there to offer support. This loyalty extends to her fans and her group, In-Sync.

Reliable: Hayun is incredibly responsible and trustworthy. She is known for always being on time, completing her tasks to the best of her ability, and being someone that others can rely on

Independent: Despite being the leader of In-Sync, Hayun is quite independent. She enjoys working alone and is comfortable taking initiative. However, she also knows the importance of teamwork and is always willing to collaborate with others.

Intimidating: At first glance, Hayun can come across as intimidating. She has a strong presence and a serious demeanor. However, this is simply a facade

Caring: Once you get to know Hayun, you realize how kind and caring she is. She is always looking out for others and putting their needs before her own. This is one of the reasons why she is such a good leader.

Mom of the Group: Hayun is often referred to as the "mom" of In-Sync. She is always taking care of her members, making sure they are eating well, getting enough sleep, and staying healthy. She is also the one to go to for advice or a shoulder to cry on.

꧁☆trivia: Hayun started training at Starri Entertainment when she was 14 years old.
She was scouted by a talent agent while singing at a school event.
Hayun is not a skilled dancer but she is known for her powerful stage presence.
She is also a talented vocalist and rapper.
Hayun is a big fan of spicy food.
She is a black belt in taekwondo.