Confusing feelings

It was September 1st and you were just finishing packing your suitcase last minute for the New Hogwarts school year. Oddly, you were actually excited to go back to Hogwarts this year because of the fact you're finally going into your 7th year. 

"Y/N! We have to go now, you are going to be late for the train." You heard your mother call from downstairs. You rapidly began to finish packing your suitcase, not wanting to miss the train.

"I'm literally coming!" You shouted back down to her, shutting your suitcase and promptly opening your bedroom door and practically flashing downstairs.

"Finally." Your mother says slightly calmer seeing you stand Infront of her, "Now grab my hand, we don't have anytime to dilly dally." 

You grab you mothers hand, with your suitcase gripped tightly in the other. After just a few moments with no warning, you and your mother both apparate to Kings Cross Station. 

"Geez mum, you could of at least given me a warning." You say, slightly feeling sick because of the fact you're still not fully used to the feeling of apparition. 

"Oh don't be a child, you'll have to get used to it at some point, now.. there's no time for goofing off, you have to get to Platform 9 3/4 right this second." She says while taking a peak at her watch.

Quickly, you rush over to the space in-between platform 9 and 10. You take a deep breath before turning around and giving your mother a quick hug, "Bye! Love you." You utter to your mother. 

"Bye sweetheart. Don't be stupid, stay safe. I do not want to hear about u getting caught up in more detentions this year, do you understand me?" Her tone turns slightly stricter at the last few words.

You slightly throw your head back in annoyance for a moment because of the lecture she's giving you, just like the one she's given you every other year. "Yes ma'am.' You emphasize the word ma'am in a agitated sorta tone.

She gives you one last 'Don't get an attitude with me look' before giving you a kiss on your forehead and gives you a slight nudge. 

"Now go." You give her a quick smile and swiftly turn around and run into the wall to get to platform 9 3/4. As you walk on the platform you spot Pansy. 

"Pansy!" You yell towards her. She turns around to face you as she hears her name being called and speedily walks over to you, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you in for a hug.

"Merlin Y/N, you don't know how much I've missed you." She tightly hugs you before pulling back. As she looks at you, you see a slight look of lust come over her face as she looks you up and down admiring you.

You guys keep eye contact for a moment before you quickly look down feeling a sorta wet sensation fill between your legs. 'what the fuck?' you think to yourself, as you feel your cheeks heat up.

After a moment Pansy finally speaks, "Um.. well, we should probably get on the train now." She slightly laughs to herself, grabbing your hand and pulling both you and herself onto the train. As you two step onto the train, you feel a sense of comfort wash over you.

"We should probably find a compartment to sit." Pansy nods at your words and walks you both to a compartment. As you two walk into it you see a few more of your friends seated, Draco, Theo, Blaise, Enzo, Mattheo, and of course Tom to be exact. 

As you see them, you feel a certain sensation that you can't exactly make out. But all you know is that it's a feeling you shouldn't be feeling about your friends. 

Weirdly, it seems that all of you guys notice the tension in the air because of the realization that you've all gotten hotter over the summer. The first thing you really paid attention to the fact that it looked as if Theodore Nott, one of your closest childhood best friends, has really changed. You noticed that he looked as if he's grown a few inches over the summer and let his hair grow out but it still looked kept neat. His hair seemed to of changed from a sort of dirty blonde to now a dark brunette shade with curls all throughout it.