Part 31 - The Calm Before the Storm

*April's POV*

I completely forgot about Kyle's threat until two days after, I got another message from Kyle. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I got you." God he sounded like a psychopath.

I already told the boys and Kate about this yesterday. They looked shocked, but they promised they will do the best for me and Kate's safety. We were so thankful.

I've been sleeping in Niall's flat the last couple of days. He didn't let me sleep in mine because 'Kyle knows where I am' 'Kyle might break in' 'My flat is full of rats' and other ridiculous reasons that he made up. But that's what I like about him.

Kate is still with Harry. They're getting closer. I know that Harry is not the playboy the media has told everyone. Sometimes our favorite celebrity is not like what the media showed us you know. I'm not saying media always tell lies. But most of the time, their judgment is biased with their desperation to feed their family and attracting more readers.

They're also normal teenagers that sometimes made mistake, love to play, do stuff with friends, and after a while staying with them I kinda know how exhausting it is for them not to have privacy.

Kate has been sleeping in Harry's flat too, and I'm fine with that because if you stay with them for a while you'll realize that Harry is actually sweet and caring, its just that he's a bit flirty, but since he went out a lot with Kate –not in public of course –he didn't do that to other girls but Kate.

I was watching SpongeBob when my mind flew to yesterday.

*Flashback to yesterday*

I was munching my cereal when I caught Niall stared at me. "What?" He looked down and bit his thumbnail. He's nervous. Why is he nervous?

Ha. I've been spending a lot of time with him, and I get to know him better. Really 'better' I mean. I know how he feels just by his gestures.

"Um, April. Would you, um... Ugh forget it." He looked frustrated. He ran his hand through his hair. I cupped his face with my hands. This always calmed him down.

"Niall, you can tell me, you know." He looked at me and sighed. "You know, I just wanted to make sure you're safe. I don't want Kyle to get you. So, do you..."

He paused. "Do you want to move in with me?" His blue dazzling eyes met mine. For a couple of second, maybe minutes, I was speechless. This is too sweet. I can't believe he asked me to move in with him.

I hugged him cheerfully. "Of course. Thank you so much Niall." He smiled. I didn't know why, but I kissed him. Just a soft peck in the lips, but he pulled me in, it started to grew passionate so I pulled back. He pouted.

"Not now, okay, Niall? Maybe someday." I said smiling. He nodded. "Now?" He asked expectantly. "I'm just gonna spend a few days first, then we can move out this weekend? How bout that?" I replied. He pouted but nodded anyways. We went to my flat to take my stuff. I put in some of my clothes in a huge suitcase, also other important things like photos, and my portable night light.

On the way back to Niall's flat, I can't stop smiling. I felt so happy. Many things had happened lately, I guess.

*End of Flashback*

I'm in my room, just checking my twitter. I've gain many followers since Niall tweeted about me a lot.

I also got many hates, you know like 'You don't deserve him' 'Little bitch' 'You use him for money' and other mean stuff, and Niall tried to calmed it down.

But, hey! I didn't live based on your opinion! Even though sometimes it hurts, but even when you said that, I'm still breathing! Lol. Stupid people.