Chapter 15 - Cute NewComer Alert!

I'm trying to do a dedication [idk what it is so the first is going to be mah cousin]

READ THE A/N BELOW <3

Enjoy!

-Sam:)x

*April’s  POV*

I stare at the clock uninterested. Tick-tock, tick-tock. Okay I sounded weird but hey! I’m bored! I look up at Niall whose playing with my hair. My head seated on his lap. “Niall are we going to do anything today?” I huffed.

He smiled. “Anything you want babe.” I pouted. I really have no idea. Suddenly Niall lights up. “Hey! We could go to the beach with the lads!”

I smiled. “That’s a good idea! But Kate’s working right now.” Niall squint his eyebrow. “Well, next time we’ll get her.” I smiled then I bit my lower lip. “But…” I trailed. He looked at me confused. “But what?” “Nevermind!” I said too fast. “I’m going up to prepare!” I ran as fast as I can to my room.

I close the door behind me and sighed. I bit my lip, something that I do often when I’m nervous. I went to the drawer and searched for a bikini –or at least something to wear. I know I know I’m not exactly the type of ‘sexy’ or something like that.

But, at least I can tan my skin.

No.

That would be horrible. I would get sunburn duh.

OKAY FINE I CAN’T FREAKIN SWIM.

There I said it. No, more likely thought about it. I sighed again. This is going to be harder than I thought.

*Niall’s POV*

Why is she so nervous? “She’s just too cute.” Did I just say that out loud? Oops.

I grab my phone and texted the lads. They all agreed. Done! Just need to change.

Hmm… Maybe I can invite Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael too. You know. The lads from 5SOS. ‘She looks so perfect’ is just amazing! (A/N If you didn’t know, its 5SOS’ song and its SUPERB! Though the MV is kinda weird :/)

They will get to know April too. I texted them too. They all said yes. WOOHOO! PARTY!

I ran upstairs and wear my shorts, and put on a simple t-shirt, also grabbing my aviator. A smile crept on my lips as I remembered the first time I met April.

I went to check April in her room to see if she’s done, because we’re meeting the others on the beach. I step in front of the door and heard a murmur from inside. I opened the door and there standing April in her previous clothes walking back and forth.

“April, we should get going.” I said walking to her. She didn’t seem to hear me. “April.” I grab her arms.  She looked at me shocked. “What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick? Do you want to rest at home?” She didn’t reply so I continued. “You know I wouldn’t ask you something you don’t want to do.”

She bit her lip for a second then sighed. “It’s fine Niall. I’m fine. It’s just…” She looked away. “What is that? You know you can tell me anything.” I said soothingly brushing her arm.

She looked at me straight in the eye. “I can’t swim.”

*April’s POV*

“I can’t swim.” He then looked at me like his eyeball is going to flop out. Then he started laughing uncontrollably. I pouted. I just told him my problem and he laughed at me.

He didn’t show any intend to stop so I huffed. Guess I’m not swimming. I don’t want to disappoint the lads so I will still go. I already wore my simple blue bikini under my clothes just in case. I grab my sunglasses and went downstairs to the kitchen. I make a few sandwiches for ME.