The Island // The History

The island, right in the middle of Mediterranean Sea 50miles from the south-east-coast of spain. Luke Thorn, the designer of the island, came here in every holidays or on weekends with his father Leo Thorn, who everyone thought was dead.

The island has two symmetrical small mountains. One with snow at the top in the wintermonts, and the other one with a flat top, that was the what was the crater of a volcano. The rest of the island was covered in woods and wide meadows.

3miles before the two mountains, there is a crystal white castle. The castle consists of a impressive huge mainwing. When you enter the castle, you come directly into the mainwing. The mainwing has a high ceiling and is on the outside made of white plastered bricks, but on the inside, there are the walls all made of 10 inch thick bulletproof glass. Behind the glass, was a whole new world for anyone who takes a closer look.

All possible sea creatures and corals you can think of live there. Of course willingly. Then there is a beautiful staircase to the first floor made of snow-white and gray marble.

On the left side of the mainwing is a big wing door, which leads to the garden-part of the castle. The walls there are more of dark marble and overlooked by plants and trees of all kinds. From palmtrees over shrubs, down to lianas and jungle trees.

On the right side is also a wing door. But this one leads to the desert part of the castle. You go in there and feel like you just stepped through a portal in a different universe. Everything in there felt hot and stinging. The walls were made of light-brown and white marble. The floor covered in sand. Only sparsely any plants grew there. Mostly those thin desert trees.

In the upper floor were the bedrooms of all the people who lived there. What were not many people. On one hand, a cook, some cleanin ladies and tree gardeners. But on the other and, there lived like 5 teenagers, but all of them were Animox just like Luke and his father.

The Animox are Shapeshifter, who are born human, but have the ability to shift in a random animal. The genetics from the parents play a major role in what shapeshift-form they have. The Animox can be every possible animal from the continent they were born in.

But normally only one animal.

But as always there is an exception.

The inherits.

Luke and Leo thought, they were the only progeny of the by the tyrannical ruler called The Beast King.

Once, 2000 years ago, the Animox-world was ruled by the Royal-Family of europe. In each generation, the black and the crystal stones decided, who the new King or Queen were.

These events continued over 1500 years, till the Empire intervented and killed the royal family and seized the power over the whole Animox-world.

Over the last 500 years, the empire ruled harshly and killed every successor of the inherits, that somehow survived the masacre 500 years ago. The so-called inherit, Animox who could transform themselfs in 50 different animals, according to the part of the world they lived on, were hunted and killed by the empire.