2. Hair

We were the whole day in the garden and it was fun, we are both dirty with dirt.

After that we took a shower together and then went to bed. He let down his hair, which had been in a ponytail.

Fuck... That's... Aaaaaa... I like it soo much.

While he was leaning against the bed, I sat astride on him. I started kissing him and make marks. Of course not on the neck. He contentedly grumbled.

,,How can you still be horny?" he asked and I suddenly found myself under him

,,I don't know... Maybe..." I said

,,Maybe?" he asked

,,Your hair.." I whispered

,,My hair?" he mumbled for him

,,You like my hair, hm?" he asked and I nodded

My face turned red. He smirked and grabbed my hands above my head. He kissed me everywhere. In a moment I didn't have any clothes. He was looking at me and my face turned red, very red.

,,You're gorgeous... Everything on you is adorable..." he whispered

My face turned even more red.

,,T-this was the most beautiful thing anyone ever said to me..." I said, he smiled and started putting kisses all over my body

Sometimes he came back to gave my kiss on the lips. I just now noticed the taste of cigarettes in his mouth, for some reason it tasted like nuts with dark chocolate. He reached my lower abdomen and I moaned. He came close to my face, while he put his fingers inside me. First, second, third, and I moaned. I was silenced by kisses. After a while he put his cock into me. This time it was with tenderness. I don't say that one was bad, it was amazing, but this was something else...