Just A Little Thing I've Done And You Call It Magic

Liam's POV

I put my arm around my boyfriend's shoulders, helping him to walk closer to the beach. Once we get there, I help him to sit down slowly at the sand underneath us. I sit beside him and we're both facing the sea, but there is one difference between me and him. I can see the beautiful view in front me, while he's seeing all black. Yes, he is blind.

He's having this disability since he was born and he was bullied for that. The bully was getting worse when he turned 11, which was seven years ago. And I was always there for him, to save him from all those bullies. I was his senior, we are like two years apart. To me, he is the strongest person I have ever met, yet he is the most fragile too. I used to be so afraid to touch him first, it was like he's gonna break into pieces in any seconds. But for now, I'm used to it.

I'm the only friend he has. People known him as a nerd also a mute boy. I have to admit that he is rarely talk, especially to new people. It was quiet hard to get him speak at the first time we met. But as the time that passed, he started to feel comfortable around me. He talks a lot even more whenever he gets excited about something. From then on, we are bestfriends then turn to boyfriends.

I pull him closer to me and lay he down slowly until his head rested on my lap. I stroke his black and smooth hair, feeling it in between my fingers. I used to always want to have a brother, a younger one, but all I got are sisters. And that's why he is just like a little brother to me, and I will always care about him. He can be anything to me.

"Liam?" he whispers,

I hum answering him, still stroking his hair in my hands. "Sunset already?" He asks.

My eyes are glancing at the beautiful view in front of me. Calm water, a bit wavy though. Plus the orange sky makes everything perfect. I feel warm breeze blowing, brushing my skin. "Not yet.."

He shuffles a little on my lap, fixing his position. "I really want to see the sunset, Liam"

I look down at him, my eyes are getting softened. My heart is broken a little at his words. He deserves a vision, I thought. "I will tell you the detail, babe"

Frown starts to forming on his face, he looks so cute but actually he is sad. I stroke his hair again slowly, then looking back at the lake. I want him to get a surgery, and I always tell him to do it. But he doesn't want it. He said he doesn't want to have what's not his. But I just want him to be able to see things just like other people. He deserves it, really.

Suddenly the sun starts to sinking down slowly to the sea. This is so beautiful. I blabber all the details of the sun, explaining how does it look to him. He nods and smiles, I know that is a sad smile he's wearing. But I don't bother to ask. Instead, I'm saying sweet things to him.

"That sun is you,"

He's furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, "why me?"

"Well.." I help him to sit up and rest his head on my shoulder, "It will always sink by the end of the day, but so it will always rise at the very start of the day"

He giggles and snuggle his head to my shoulder, I smile fondly at him. "No matter how often you break down, you will always stand up bravely to start a new page, Zayn"

Tears are forming on his eyes and falling down to his cheeks. I don't want to wipe them because I know, they're happy tears. I'm happy to see him like this. "Thank you, Liam" he whispers. I wrap my arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer to me until his face buried on my chest.

"You are my boyfriend, my sunshine, and my little brother."

He nods and wrap his amrs around me, hugging me tightly. "I'm glad I'm having you"