Chapter 1. Meet Up

"Hey, Hobie!" Pavitr called out, running over to Hobie and hugging him from behind.

"Oh, ey Pav." Hobie replied, looking over his shoulder and looking down at Pavitr.

"How are you?" Pavitr asked, his voice full of energy and happiness. He pulled away from Hobie and put his hands on his hips, looking up at Hobie.

"I'm doin' just fine, what 'bout ya?" Hobie answered with a question, his head slightly tilting to the side.

"I'm okay." Pavitr answered, his eyes wandering Hobie's face for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"Anyways luv, how about we go hang out after three?" Hobie suggested, a smirk on his face.

Pavitr's mind went blank as soon as he heard Hobie call him "luv", he wasn't expecting that at all. He stared off in the distance, zoning out as he thought about many, many scenarios.

"Uh, luv? Ya there?" Hobie asked, snapping his fingers in Pavitr's face.

"Huh? What? Oh, yeah! Sorry, I was just thinking about Gayatri." Pavitr lied, trying to make sound as believable as possible.

"Erm.. Alright, anyways, meet me at my place after three, see ya there." Hobie said, before turning around and walking away.

"Okay, bye Hobie!" Pavitr responded, before going back deep into thought.

"Why did Hobie call me luv? Does he like me or something? No, I'm not gonna overthink it." Pavitr's mind raced, with questions likes "Does he like me?" or "Why does he want me to meet me at this place after three?"

He couldn't believe what was going on right now, but he wasn't going to overreact.

After three, Pavitr opened a portal to Hobie's dimension and stepped inside, once there, he met up with Hobie at his place.

"I'm here, Hobie!" Pavitr said, climbing in through the window of Hobie's apartment.

"Hey Pav." Hobie replied, looking over at Pavitr with the same smirk as before.

"Why did you want us to meet? Did you want to tell me something?" Pavitr asked, his tone full of curiosity and confusion.

"Well.. Kind of like that." Hobie answered, patting the spot next to him. "Come on, sit down."

"Uh.. Okay..?" Pavitr responded, hesitantly. He walked over to Hobie and sat down next to him, their legs slightly touching.

Just then, Hobie looked deeply into Pavitr's eyes, his hand slowly placing on Pavitr's cheek.

Pavitr looked surprised, but also confused. He blushed faintly, hesitantly nudging closer to Hobie.

"I know you like me, Pav.." Hobie whispered into Pavitr's ear, his other hand gently placing on Pavitr's thigh.

"Wh..What..?" Pavitr asked, his voice now soft. He blushed a little bit more heavily, but not too much.

"I know that you like me." Hobie repeated, swiftly pulling Pavitr onto his lap.

"Ah!" Pavitr yelped as he was pulled, he looked at Hobie, his eyes slightly wide. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around Hobie's neck, leaning in closer.

"Y-You do?" Pavitr asked, averting his eyes away from Hobie's and tilting his head away.

Hobie gently grabbed Pavitr's chin and turned his eyes back, facing him. "Look at me while I'm talking to you, luv." Hobie said softly, but audible enough for Pavitr to hear.

"I.. I thought I was being subtle about it." Pavitr said, his legs wrapping around Hobie's waist.

"Luv, do you really think giving me random gifts at times and complimenting me non-stop is being subtle?" Hobie asked, as he chuckled softly.

"Well, I guess not." Pavitr chuckled lightly, smiling with his teeth as he hugged Hobie tightly.

"I love you, Hobie."