Chapter 7. Ranting

"Well, actually.. If I'm being really honest, I'm not actually liking Gwen anymore. She just, I don't know.. And I'm starting to actually like Margo." Miles confessed, sighing heavily at the end.

"Ooohh, I'm so telling Margo." Pavitr teased, giggling and laughing like an actual child.

"Hey!- Do not, do that. Please." Miles responded, the blush on his face rising.

"Fine, fine. I won't." Pavitr chuckled, his hands on his hips as he looked back up at Hobie.

Hobie playfully rolled his eyes and looked down at Pavitr, with a slight smirk. "So, tell us more about this Margo."

"Well, she's nicer and gives me more attention than Gwen does, and honestly.. I think she likes me to." Miles ranted, positively ofcourse.

"I really, really like her. And I'm probably gonna confess my love to her, probably. I don't know yet, I wanna let her make the first move, if I'm being honest. She's so kind, and pretty.. I love Margo so so much, she's so sweet.." Miles added, as he continued to rant and ramble about Margo and how much he loved her.

Hobie whistled quietly, his eyesbrows raised a little bit as he listened to Miles rant.

Pavitr chuckled softly, and smiled sweetly. He didn't mind Miles ranting and rambling about hoe much he loved Margo, he found it actually entertaining.

"Anyways, Margo.. She's so cute, kind, and funny. I love how she gives me attention, she actually.. She actually gives me attention, other than Gwen. Oh well, it's fine." Miles chuckled, as he paced around his dorm room, thinking and rambling about Margo.

"Dios, amo muchísimo a Margo..." Miles added in Spanish.
(PLEASE TELL ME IF I GOT ANY OF THE SPANISH WRONG I'M SORRY IF I DID, I'M NOT THE BEST AT SPANISH!)

Hobie chuckled, and leaned back against the wall, leaning down and whispering something to Pavitr.

Pavitr looked shocked, as he playfully swatted Hobie at his ribs. "Don't say that!.." Pavitr muttered to Hobie.