Chapter 4. A "Good" Night Sleep

Hobie cuddled Pavitr back, as he fell asleep a few minutes after Pavitr fell asleep. He was tired, very tired.

As Hobie and Pavitr cuddled throughout the night, Hobie would have nightmares while sleeping, but he wouldn't move or make noise.

Pavitr, on the other hand, he was sleeping peacefully, no nightmares at all. He did the exact same as Hobie, he didn't make noise or move around in his sleep, he was peaceful.

After three hours, Hobie woke up, and slowly sat up. He rubbed his eyes and checked the time, it was 4:32 am. He sighed heavily, and groggily sat up.

He stood up, stretched, and covered Pavitr with the blanket they used. He felt hot, like he was in a pool of hot boiling water.

Hobie took his shirt off and panted heavily, his chest and ribs feeling tight. His ribs felt like they were crushing his lungs, making it hard to breathe for him.

He put on a different shirt, and changed the rest of his clothes. He had a massive headache, he couldn't even remember what happened.

Hobie weakly sat back down on the couch and cuddled up with Pavitr again, getting under the blanket and getting comfortable.

He then fell asleep shortly after, feeling like a mess.

After a few hours of sleeping, Hobie woke up again, but less in pain. He sniffled softly, and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"God, this headache is annoying.." Hobie mumbled to himself, and checked the time again. It was 6:25 am. He sighed, and stood up.

He was sweating, but he was freezing cold this time. He couldn't even stand up for more than five minutes. He quickly cuddled up with Pavitr again getting under the blanket, trying to keep him and Pavitr warm.

"Why is it so cold.." Hobie muttered, as his bones quivered and shook inside of him. He shuddered from the cold, his teeth chattering.

He soonly fell back asleep, again. He atleast tried to stay asleep, no matter how hard he tried, it didn't really work.

Again, a few hours later. This time, Pavitr woke up instead of Hobie. He groggily sat up, and checked the time. It was 8:00 am.

It was the perfect time, well for him atleast. He sat up, gently removed Hobie off of him, and stood up.

He stretched, and rubbed his eyes, he didn't want to wake up Hobie, since he looked pretty tired.

"That was a good sleep." Pavitr yawned, stretching again before quietly walking over to Hobie's window, writing something down on a sticky not before sticking it to the wall beside the window and jumping out.

He opened up a portal, and went back to his dimension.

After a few hours, Hobie woke up. He felt better, atleast. He didn't even bother to check the time, but he saw the sticky not left on the wall.

He groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes before standing up and walking over to the note.

He read the note, it said "Sorry, had to leave early. I love you! <3 - Pavitr." He smiled as he read the note, and decided to keep it on the wall.

He got ready, but before he left, he checked the time. It was 10:37 am.

"Dammit, I'm late!" Hobie exclaimed, quickly jumping out of his window and opening up a portal, entering Pavitr's dimension.