Chapter 6. Second Kiss

"Y..You do?" Pavitr asked, his eyes slightly wide as he waited for Hobie to answer his question.

"Yes, I do." Hobie answered, pulling Pavitr closer and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Pavitr couldn't even respond due to him being so flustered, but he tried his best.

"I.. Um.. I- Wel.." Pavitr stammered, trying to find the words to say, but nothing came out.

"You don't have to respond, because I already know your answer." Hobie said, before leaning down and locking his lips together with Pavitr's.

Pavitr almost immediately kissed back, their lips captured together in a long, fiery kiss.

They both closed their eyes, and embraced the moment for as long as they could. They pulled away after thirty more seconds of kissing, their eyes opening again.

"That was.. Amazing, luv." Hobie said, a small smile on his face as he looked down at Pavitr.

"I agree." Pavitr replied, his arms wrapping around Hobie's neck, his eyes locked onto Hobie's.

Hobie chuckled, and slowly let go of Pavitr. He stepped back, and leaned against the wall.

"Soo.. What now?" Pavitr asked, placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm not sure, if I'm being honest.." Hobie answered, thinking for a moment before speaking. "How about we go hang out with Miles for a bit, I'm sure he's not busy." Hobie suggested.

"Sure." Pavitr nodded, opening up a portal to Earth-1610, Miles' dimension.

They both stepped inside of the portal and went into Miles' dimension, stopping at Miles' dorm room.

Hobie climbed in through the window first, then Pavitr.

"Oh, hey guys!" Miles said, turning around and looking at Hobie and Pavitr.

"Ey mate." Hobie replied, looking at Miles.

"Hii!" Pavitr responded, a slight smile on his face as he put his hands on his hips again.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought I'd never see you both again!" Miles asked, walking over to them.

"Well, we were bored so we decided to stop by for a bit." Pavitr answered, his voice full of joy and energy.

"Anyways, how are you and Gwendy doin'? Ya guys been catchin' up, if ya get what I mean." Hobie asked, his tone full of tease.

Miles blushed profusely, and playfully nudged Hobie's shoulder.

"Hey! Well, uhm.. Me and Gwen have been, doing alright. If I'm being honest." Miles answered sheepishly, chuckling awkwardly.

"That's nice." Hobie replied, leaning back against the wall.

"Yeah! Me and Hobie have been t-" Pavitr was cut off by Hobie covering his mouth with his hand.

"H-He meant as friends! Yeah..." Hobie said awkwardly, forcing a chuckle as he slowly uncovered Pavitr's mouth.

"Mmm-hmm.. Sureee~" Miles replied, leaning back against his bed.