DEAN-your just a kid

Prompt:
Y/n is just a 16 year old girl that has grew up to fast...
That was all because of her "parents"

Tw:
Death, crying, taking fault, family issues
Blood, stress,depression.
If I miss anything just let me know!

Y/ns pov:

I had a really long and stressful day. I have to juggle school and a job it's really hard man. I opened the door to my house and saw my mom, and two men is suits sitting at the kitchen table.
"What's going on here mom?" I asked my mom rubbing my eyes from their tiredness.
"Hi kiddo my name is agent Dean aero and this is my partner Sam smith we are here to ask you guys some questions about kids going missing around here" Agent Dean explains and I nodded my head.
"Where's my baby y/n, where's my baby" She yelled at me "Johnny? You said that you were going to pick him up from school today mom".
"Yeah I went to the school but they said that he never got there Y/N WHERE DID HE GO!" She got in my face.

Thats went the two agents got in between me and my mom. "That's enough ma'am she has nothing to do with this... we will find your son please down take it out on her." Agent Dean said and Sam agreed with him.
"You ok kid" Agent Sam asked me I just shrugged my shoulders, Sam and Dean looked at each other with concern.
"We will keep in contact with you miss L/n." Sam said as they walked out the house.

"You need to find my baby Y/n" she yelled at me and I flinched.
"I will ok I'm going to go look for him right now mom you don't have to yell at me." I yelled back at her "that's my baby and I only care about him and if you don't find him I'm kicking you out of my house and disowning you." She yells at me.

That really hurt my feelings tears welled up in my eyes as I walked out the front door with my skateboard in my hand slamming it shut. I need to find my baby brother.... Please be safe baby Johnny!! I thought.
I skated through all the playgrounds he would go to with me or mom. I skated down the blocks and neighborhoods that we would walk down together. Now I'm going to every store and shaking if they saw my baby brother.

I walked into a diner it was now 2:30 Am I've been out for exactly 10 hours looking for my brother. I go up to the little bar where a few men and women sat.
"Excuse me miss Stacy have you see my 7 year old brother Johnny? Here a drawing I drew of him... have you seen him?" I asked her in a pleading way maybe hoping she has seen Johnny.

"I'm so sorry baby I haven't seen him." My face dropped... an overwhelming wave of depression has hit me.
"Y/n/n baby it's 2:38 Am what are you doing out here alone this is a dangerous part of town." She asked me "M'looking for my baby brother." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Kid?" I looked over and saw the FBI agent looking straight at me. "Oh hi Dean." Looking at him tiredly "did you seen Johnny around yet." I asked him anxiously "no I'm sorry sweetheart I haven't seen him and I even told you that I'll call you when we find him"

Tears welled up in my eyes and my face is flushed and my nose red.

"It's all my fault... maybe if I didn't go to work today he would be home safe and sound" I cried covering my face.

"Kiddo this is not your fault ok non of this is! Don't blame yourself ok... I promos you that me and my partner will find him ok baby." He reassured me I nodded trying to hide my feelings by hiding my face and rubbing my eyes.

Dean came up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. A hug that I didn't know I ever needed I felt really safe in his warm arms. I hugged Dean back tightly, crying into his chest.
"Shh it's ok..it's ok.... I got you.. let it all out sweetheart." He whispers making me feel better.

...

"M'sorry dean I got your shirt wet I muttered sadly looking into his amazingly pretty green eyes. "It's ok kiddo don't be sorry. How about I get you something to eat then I'll bring you home how does that sound?" He asked me I agreed "sounds good" I whispered and he smiled.

After we ate we left the diner in a really pretty and old fashion car. She was an impala 67 and she was in great condition too.

Dean walked me up to the door and I thanked him and we shared a goodnight.

I went into the house and crashed on the couch.

........

This is part 1 of "Your just a kid"
I hoped y'all like it and sorry for how long it is.
With love
-tiffy