Dean winchester (Baby mason) pt.2

Pt2
Trigger warning: same as before but child death click away if you don't like this type of topic.

Word count : 821
________________________

"You're welcome sweetheart. How come your mother didn't help him? Did you ask her for help?"
She looks down in shame "I did she just ignored me. It's ok I need to take care of him. It's my responsibility. As his older sister, I need to make sure that he's eating getting his diapers changed. Making sure he doesn't get sick or hurt, stuff like that." She muttered looking at her baby brother in my arms. Man she just a kid she doesn't deserve this. She lets out a shaky breath "I don't know what I could of done if you weren't here right n-now..." with her fingers yn brushed a few strands of her brothers hair back.

"Yn your just a kid you should be worry about passing all your classes and what you want to wear to the prom. Not working here with your mom and helping take care of your baby brother constantly. You're a kid you need to be having fun with your friends." I told Yn looking at her face, she looked down at her baby brother. Yn's face become pale
"I-I don't have any friends and-I don't mind taking care of my brother. He's the one that keeps me from doing something that I'll regret... he the only person that makes me feel happy."

What does she mean by that? please don't tell me it's what I think she means.
She a beautiful young girl with her whole life ahead of her. My heart broke just thinking of this.

"Even though I need it clean is stinky diapers" she smiled and laughing trying to hide her sadness.

"Where's your father?, sweetheart" there at least has to be her father taking care of them.
She looked a little sad...
" uhmm.... M-my dad.
I don't even know what happened to him and I really don't care either. He left us here with her"
She gets up and gently takes baby Mason about of my arms. Before I can say anything she left after saying goodbye and leaving me with me with my thoughts. Her father was not in the picture, I wonder if he did anything to the kids or if he just left them.

Y/n pov:

"Baby Mason, you are so handsome" I told him looking at his cute baby face, he giggled and put his foot in in mouth. I laughed at how cute that moment was.

There was a loud crash coming from my bathroom in my motel. Nobody was supposed to be in here. Maybe it was mom?

Then a guy ran out of the bathroom looking at me with a creepy smile "Hello pretty girl, I've been waiting for you?"

I picked up Mason and ran out of the room as fast as I can. I was so scared, scared that Mason would get hurt. I need to protect him and if that means that I'm gonna lose my life then so be it, not a single hair on his head is gonna get hurt.

"MOMM!!!!" I yelled looking for her the man was gagging up on me. "Mom!"
I turned the corner and she looked up with the most intense smile on her face.
"I see you met my boyfriend." She laughed Mason was taken from my hand and all I saw was black.

•••

I woke up in an old looking room, maybe a warehouse. I was cold and it was scary.
I tried to get up but I was tied to the Woden chair.

"Ahh look who's up from her sleep, was it good sexy?" I immediately got sick to my stomach.

"Let me go! I did nothing!" He laughed in my face " he didn't do anything either" he pointed to Dean hanging from the ceiling by chains

I gasped "Dean!"

"Are you ok Yn, did they hurt you. I will kill them-"
A punch was delivered to his face "stop.. stop please, let him go." I begged tears welling in my eyes.

"Oh so you'll beg for a man that you don't even know. You beg for him to let free?" My mother yelled at me and sliced my cheek with a knife.

I but my lip not wanting to show my pain, my lip quivering.
"Oh you trying to be strong? Trying not to cry in front of that man over there."
My mother said with sarcasm in her voice, she stabbed the knife in my leg and I scream bloody murder.

"I-m not trying to be strong for him... it-to for Mason. Where is he!" I demand a few tears falling down my face.
Mom just laughed in my face "oh your baby brother Mason!" She laughed "What did you do, where is he MOM!"

•••

With love
tiffy