Dean Winchester (Baby mason) last part

Pt3
Last part of this series

Same trigger warning as before

Word count: 881
_________________________

"Your too late Yn..." A sob left my mouth
"What do you mean! Did you hurt him?"
I screamed at her.
"you can't even protect your baby brother. All you care about is yourself."

"You fucking psycho! Wh-" her boyfriend came out with baby Mason, his face was blue, his lips purple and he wasn't breathing.

"N-o NOOOOAHHHH" I sobbed
I can't look at him. I moved my head "Oh no, you're gonna look at her baby brother that you loved so much" Mother laughed forcing me to look at him.

No one's pov:

She was a sobbing mess, looking at her dead baby brother in the arms of her mother's boyfriend. Both her mom and her mom's boyfriend were laughing.

Dean felt anger bubbling up in him.
"You guys are fucking sick, you know that right." He yelled that them

"You kill you baby and harm you daughter! How could you even do that!!"

"She not my daughter" the mother laughed "she's a stupid little bitch that wants to be taken care of and loved my her mother.  She try's too hard and nobody will ever love her" Yns mother looks over to her daughter.

Yns pov:

Sobbing was all I did, I felt helpless. My baby brother was killed. My mother killed him!

She killed him

SHE KILLED HIM!

I looked up at my mother and her boyfriend that was laughing and got up slamming the old Woden chair against the wall and it broke from under me.

Before anyone could do anything I tackled her to the ground and started to throw punches at her.

Her boyfriend grabbed me and pushed me into the wall. His thumb pushing into my stabbed wound and I let out a cry of pain.

Somehow Dean got out and pulled him off of me.

I limped to get Deans gun that fell from his hand but something was bashed into my head and all I saw was dark nothingness.

•••

I woke up in some bed. It was a really comfortable bed too.

I looked around the room I was in, it wasn't a hospital. The room was brick almost like a bluish green grey color.

It reminds me of my baby brother's eyes, he was so handsome and smart.

Tears welling in my eyes as I sniffled.
There was a knock at the door and someone opened it.

I looked up letting out a shaky breath "D-dean?" He smiled at me, a sad smile.

"Hey sweetheart how are you feeling?" I swallow the lump in my throat. "D-dean he-s dead... my baby brother is dead."
I sobbed into my hands, Dean came
up to me wrapping his large and warm arms around my shoulders pulling me into his chest.

"Shh, it's in let it out sweetheart. I got you.."

"What am I gonna do, I lost everything. Mom was right I couldn't protect him...i-it's all my fault,Dean!" I hugged him tightly crying even harder.

"No it's not kiddo, it's not your fault what happened him. It was your mother and her boyfriend. And you protected him everyday all day, they knocked you out. And I know for a fact that you were good at taking care of him because you know what his dislikes and likes are. You know his favorite things and food. I've seen you take care of Mason and you did a pretty damn good job. Even when you're under pressure, I've seen that too and how you got panicked when he won't stop crying and you came to me and I helped you."

Dean explained to me while looking me in my eyes and running his fingers through my hair. "And you didn't lose everything, you still have me. I don't want you to be out there fending for yourself. I want you to stay with me and my brother Sammy we will keep you safe from all the bad things, ok?"

"I-I don't think you'll want me. After a few weeks you're just gonna drop me like almost half of my family members did when my mom didn't want to take care of me when i was a little kid."

Dean shook his head "I'm not and never will. I care about you sweetheart. You're too special and kindhearted to be in this world."

A few tears rolling down my cheeks a small smile on my face. "Nobody has ever said to that to me before. Thank you Dean that really means a lot to me. I promise I won't get in your nerves too much"

"You don't have to thank me sweetheart. Welcome to your new home the bunker, when you feel better and when your leg heals I'll show you around." Dean smiles at me and wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks.

I smiled "there's that pretty smile that I was waiting for " I rolled my eyes hugging again.

I'm really going to miss my baby brother. But I know now that I have dean and his brother Sam to help me through my pain. I think I'm going to like it here.

I hope you like this one

With love
tiffy