It's Only Just The Beginning

Once again I'm forced awake with freezing water to see the little girl is still floating in the air and I'm still not in my bedroom like I'm supposed to be, only thing to do is to accept this wired situation someone thrusted me into while hoping to survive whatever will be thrown at me and getting back home unless something in world makes me stay.

"What you said your name was?" I said after letting out a defeated sigh and turn my head to the girl but instead of one voice I hear two others speaking at the same time which quickly reminded me of the control I have over three fictional characters as if they're my own body, with the wired triple vision I can the adult versions of Draken, Sanzu, and Hanma sitting on the ground.

"The names Kesor and are you done analyzing your new bodies now? We got things to do! Like me telling everything you need to know before you try to get use to your bodies enough that you can do different task at the same time!"

"Well knowledge is power so what is it?" Once again we all spoken at the same time before turning to each other to glare which caused Kesor to laugh at us which I guess will be happening a lot until I get use to everything but she quickly stopped when we turned the glare to her.

"They sure can be scary when they want to." Her mumbled under her breath before becoming cheery again.

"As I have said before I'm the avatar of your system that Angus the Higher Boss given you to have a higher chance of survival." With a snap of her fingers a HUD appears in my visions to show character sheets for my bodies.

"Before you read everything on these sheets I got a few things to explain! Each one of you have a class which shows you what you're good at and your profession while the background gives you a history along with an extra skill and the equipment you start with as of now." She points to the two things she's explaining on the HUD.

Ken (Draken) Ryuguji
   Class: Barbarian
       - Archetype: Path of Beast
       Features:
        - Form of the Beast
        - Bestial Soul
        - Infectious Fury
        - Call the Hunt
      Background: Ticklebelly Nomad
       Features:
       - At Home In The Wild
      Equipments:
       - Herbalism Kit
       - Small article of jewelry that is distinct to your tribe
       - Hunting Trap
       - Set Of Common Clothes
       - Belt Pouch
      Skill Proficiencies:
       - Nature
       - Animal Handling
      Tool Proficiencies:
       - Herbalism kit

"This world is similar to Dungeons and Dragons?" I asked Kesor.

"Yes like I said earlier this world is massive, the region we're in right now is The High Lands, on the island called Iris but it's separated from the Fly High islands region. The islands there are so far apart that it'll take weeks to get to one and the animes you have watch now exist in this region but I won't tell you which ones. Now back to The High Lands region which is split into two parts The Crown and The Thrown, I'll explain more about them later." With a nod I go back to reading the other two sheets.

Haruchiyo (Sanzu)
   Class: Ranger
      - Archetype: Gloom Stalker
            Features:
- Gloom Stalker Magic
- Dread Ambusher
- Umbral Sight
- Iron Mind
- Stalker's Flurry
- Shadowy Dodge
          Spells:
- Disguise Self
- Rope Trick
- Fear
- Greater Invisibility
- Seeming
     - Subtype: Dueling
          Features:
          - Fighting Style: Dueling
               When you are welding a melee weapon in one hand and none in the other, you gain a extra +2 damage with that weapon.
    Background: Charlatan
       Features:
        - False Identify
            You have created a second identity that includes documentation, established, acquaintance, and disguise they allow you to assume that persona. Additionally, you can forge documents including official papers and personal letters, as long as you have seen an example of the kind of document it handwriting you're trying to copy.
     Equipments:
        - set of fine clothes
        - disguise kit
        - belt pouch
        - 1 from bottle filled with color liquid, deck of marked cards, ring of an imaginary duke.
     Skill Proficiencies:
       - Deception
       - sleight of hand
     Tool Proficiencies:
       - Disguise kit
       - forgery kit

"Sorry but Agnus chose his second identity for you." She bounced in the air with a nervous grin while a hand rub the back of her neck so with an eyebrow rise I read the small note attached to the sheet.

Second persona:
Celeste Scarrow
High social class lady of the Scarrow family with Butler (Hanma) Jasper and bodyguard (Draken) Troy.

'Sanzu's second identity is a WOMEN! At least his long pink bubble gum hair will help with that illusion.'

With that thought I continue on to the last character sheet.

Hanma Shuji
Class: Blood Hunter
   Archetype: Order of the Lycan
     Features:
- Heightened Senses
- Hybrid Transformation
- Stalker's Prowess
- Advanced Transformation
- Brand of the Voracious
- Hybrid Transformation Mastery Effective
     Background: Smuggler
       Features:
          Down Low
             You are acquainted with a network of smugglers who are willing to help you out of tight situations. While in a particular town, city, or other similarly sized community (DM's discretion), you and your companions can stay for free in safe houses. Safe houses provide a poor lifestyle. While staying at a safe house, you can choose to keep your presence (and that of your companions) a secret
       Equipments:
         - 1 from Fancy leather vest, Leather boots - Clothes, Common
       Skill Proficiencies:
         - Athletics, Deception
       Tool Proficiencies:
         - Water vehicles

"At least I have a few things as my starter pack, clothes and tools." I turn my attention to the clothes we have on our back, Hanma's are  fancy containing long sleeves that are rolled up as a vest sitting on top and pants with shoes.

'How am I going to keep this these clean! And without getting all sweaty in all this black and dark red colors!'

Pulling my eyes away from the future disaster even though he....I? look quite handsome I take notice of Draken's (I?) attire which is really simple but I guess it's because of his class, black Hakama pants adore his long thick legs with simple sandals and a simple over size shirt without sleeves. Black buttoned eyelet lace up skinny pants hugs Sanzu's legs as a white tunic lays open across his chest and boots that ends at the knees with armor on top of it's leather.

"To bad we don't don't have weapons." Draken/Sanzu/Hanma mumbled under their/our breath.

"I'm going to get a personality disorder from this." We all mumbled again before our attention is pull to Kesor when she snap her fingers.

"Now that you mentioned it I forgot to show you your weapons but they're just simple ones through, if you want better ones you either buy or find them." She points to the weapons that's been lay behind us the whole time, a longbow, two daggers, and a Great axe.

"Now to continue on explaining this world....." She march through the air like a general speaking to his soldiers.

"Unlike other systems you have read about your system doesn't do the level stuff but instead it give you certain rewards after completing different tasks or quest whatever you wish to call them also you can be able to deny if you don't wish to do it but be warned you can't do it to some like the important ones! Moving on, you got three categories, Main quests, Side quests and Quests posters but they only reward you in money while Side quests gives you magical items and the Main quests grants skills or spells which I forget to mention that this world has magic but only in The High Lands region. Your system also keeps a record of things like after you kill something it records name weakness, strength, attacks, or a race of someone you have talked to and plants too after eating or touching them. Oh! One more thing before I let you go figure things out the more skilled you become in things and get stronger the more I'll be able help you." There's only one thing that comes out of our mouth at the end of that long exclamation.

"What the hell is this mess!!!"