Secret Quest!?!

"We have decided to take your offer." Draken spoke after we returned to the chiefs office which before we left our temporary room that Kesor got a notification that we can't deny this main quest, Kesor stay in our room to nap.

"Thank you" We can see the relief and hope in in the chiefs eyes at our agreement, he pulls out three hiring contracts from within his desk for us to sign. Hanma takes one to read all the details and even the fine print safety message, the usual stuff about possible injury, dangers and death.

"Everything looks to be inorder." Hanma gives us the light that it's alright to sign the contracts and one by one we sign our own contract with a black feathered quill we passed around.

"When is the caravan leaving?" Sanzu speaks up this time.

"Tomorrow." The Chief pulls out a small wool stringed bag that clinks when sit on the desk.

"This is mine along with the towns thanks and gratitude for what you have done, bringing the girl back and burying our fallen." He scoot the bag to us across the desk which Sanzu grabs and open which he counts 30 gold piece, 10 for each person which we said our thanks before excusing ourselves to pack.

"Sanzu and Hanma go see what they have in the store, I'll get our packs ready to go." Draken said as Sanzu hands Hanma his gold while he keeps Draken's so if he sees something for Draken he can get it, with a nod at that plan they separate. The two steps into one of the very few shops in Bear's Foot and the scent of leather hits the two in the face before seeing that the shop sells mostly leather items but there are a few shiny weapons laying around for sale and after a look around we did find a few things for us. Sanzu found a belted wrist bracers with a knife sheath which comes with the small knife, lather dagger sheath with a 45 degree angle which sits on the back of the hips, and a short blade Katana, the two found leather bracers with iron plating on the and a triple one leg pocket grip belt for Draken, Hanma found himself some lather bracers also and a leather quiver with 25 wooden arrows.

'This leaves us all together 10 gold pieces which Draken and Hanma does need more appropriate traveling attire, well mostly Hanma needs it'

With this the two travel to a clothing shop which Hanma got himself a full simple traveling outfit that's similar to Sanzus current outfit just in different tones of purple and knee high boots, Hanma gets another set for Darken in different tones of blue along with boots also as Sanzu gets another set for himself in case of emergency.

'The three full set of outfits cost us 5 gold pieces which leaves us using the last 5 for food'

The two quickly got what they could with the last 5 gold pieces in food of Bear's Foot food market before heading back to the Chief house, which they can simply hunt if they need to.

"Once again we're penny less." Hanma simply comment to fill the silence as he and Draken change into their new clothes along with their newly bought things once the two return to their temporary room, although I couldn't help but admire their bodies while doing so.

'Damn, we're hot.'

I thought to myself with a laugh as Hanma runs a hand through his hair before helping Draken braid his hair as he just put it into a low ponytail after getting up this morning, suddenly there's knocking on our door.

"Breakfast ready!" Sanzu opens the door to see Yara standing there and tells her we'll be right down which quickly hurry before meeting the family at the dinner table, while eating the dinner we discuss the safety and details of the caravan.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner, Yara." Draken said as him and Hanma do dish wash duty.

"Thank but you make supper as I want see your cooking skills." Draken ask if she want us all to cook or one.