I'll Be There For You

A montage of Andy having dinner with her mum, Maya and Carina still trying for a baby, Vic and Theo having arguments. Repeats 6 times to represent 6 weeks.

Andy meets with Chief Ross at her office and requests to take personal leave effective immediately for one week. Everyone questions why she took leave without notice.

Maya is made interim captain whilst Andy is away.
The team is at a call, a male victim trapped in his car on top of a muddy slope. He is impatient and desperately wants to get out as he has an important meeting. However as soon as he saw that Maya was running the call, he got really mad and did not think a female firefighter was competent enough to rescue her. He then requested the chief to come but the chief is a woman, so he got pissed again. Chief Ross shows up. The guy continues to resist treatment and hits his head in the process. He goes unconscious and soon after loses his pulse. S19 pulls him out and puts him in the aid car but the guy dies in transit to GSMH.

The team has just returned from the call which ended in Vic being splattered with mud, she calls out to the team saying she's going to have a shower before joining them for dinner.

Returning from the call, Maya is not in a good mood. She was verbally abused by her victim for being a woman rescuing him and is required to meet with Chief Ross about to write up an incident report.

Vic goes into the showers and finds a positive pregnancy test in the bin.
Vic finds Maya and excitedly asks if the pregnancy test is hers and Carina's and says congratulations.

Maya is really confused and rushes off to GSMH to asks Carina if she is pregnant and Carina says she took a test yesterday but thought it was negative.
Carina and Maya get excited cause they think it's the test they took but did not wait long enough to see if it was positive or not. Maya convinces Carina to take another test which she agrees to and takes the test.
Carina takes the test and its negative, Maya is shocked and they both cry but then wonder who is pregnant.

Maya called up Vic and told her about the negative test and they consider who it could be. They discuss the possibilities of it being a civilian using their bathroom and then think it may be Andy. However, Andy hadn't mentioned sleeping with anyone as of recent, so they disregard that idea.