Brutal

Maya runs to the car window and sees Andy inside, unconscious, and unresponsive. She calls for help and the rest of the team plot how to get her out safely. They decide to call for backup and Chief Ross arrives.

Travis and Warren run towards the other car and see a young couple sitting there, terrified. The young man can't feel his feet and his girlfriend is screaming in shock and in pain. After talking with them, Travis finds out it was their fault the accident occurred because they were driving on the wrong side of the road. He gets pissed at them and starts shouting before Warren pulls him away.

When Chief Ross arrives, she advises them not to continue saving either of the, as they are friends with her, and they could have a biased judgement with the other couple.

They go against her advice and continue trying to get her out of the car.

They do their superhero stuff and pull the tree off Andy's car and saw the door off and extract Andy safely. She is still unconscious, but she has a pulse. She has visible head injuries and gashes all across her body. They still believe she is pregnant, so they are extra careful when giving her medical treatment.

The other couple are easily extracted and are swiftly rushed to GSMH, Cutler driving and Gibson monitoring the girls' vitals and in the other aid car, Theo driving and Vic monitoring the guys vitals.

Andy is placed into an aid car, Maya holding her hand crying for her friend and Warren next to them, monitoring her vitals. They arrive at GSMH and are met by Dr Amelia Shepherd and intern Blue Kwan. Maya calls Carina, telling her she thinks Andy is pregnant and Carina meets them in the ER.

Lots of medical things occur. Owen Hunt and Teddy Altman are there in the ER with her. Andy loses her pulse and is pulled into emergency surgery.

*GREYS ANATOMY EPISODE CROSSOVER, ANDY IS SAVED. SHE IS NOW IN RECOVERY*