Chapter 45 - Chance

A/N pov

OTP

Kang Nari - hello Jeon Corporation?

Receptionist - yes, how can I help you?

Kang Nari - Can I get an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook?

Receptionist - for appointments you have to contact Mr. Kwon Jinhyuk as he's the personal secretary of Mr. Jeon.

Kang Nari - Okay, so how can I reach Mr. Kwon?

Receptionist - let me just check and I'll update you soon.

Kang Nari - sure.

The phone call ended. Soon, she received a number in the text message and it was Jinhyuk's number.
She immediately contacted him.

OTP

Nari - hello Mr. Kwon?

JH - yes, how can I help you?

Nari - could you please get me an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook?

JH - may I know your name please?

Nari - I'm Kang Nari.

JH - Ms. Kang, I'm so sorry to inform you that all of his schedules for this month has already been planned and it's nearly impossible to squeeze this in between his busy schedule. I can arrange it only after this month.

Nari - I just need a good 5 minutes with him and—

JH - I'm sorry but I'm helpless.

She was left with no choice other than dragging her best friend's name to this matter to get the thing done.

Nari - actually I'm Dr. Jeon YN's friend... Dr. Kang Nari..

JH - w-what?? Can you hold up for a minute? Let me just have a talk with sir.

Nari - sure.

He left the phone on hold and went to Jungkook's cabin to talk about this.

Jk pov

I heard a knock at the door and I asked the person at the other side to enter and it was Jinhyuk. He seemed sort of nervous and I guess it's something which can trigger me. I leaned back on my chair and looked at him letting my silence speak,

Jinhyuk - sir, I just wanted to ask if you are comfortable if I arrange an appointment of Dr. Kang Nari with you today?

Kang Nari, this name seems so familiar to me, I was thinking deeply and that's when I heard a name which I yearned to hear from someone in these months.

Jinhyuk - it's Ms. YN's best friend.

I don't know why but YN's name lit up my messed up mind, that was her effect on me, she can even make a wilted rose come to life. I badly wanted to know if YN's the one who is sending Kang Nari to me or is there something else. Anyways I badly want to know how she's doing as it's been months since we even talked.

Jk - arrange it by 5.30pm today.

Jinhyuk - okay sir.

He left the cabin and I couldn't wait to listen about YN from Dr. Nari. Today I have a board meeting at 5 and I guess it will be over by 5.30,  it's not like I'm yearning to attend this meeting anyways, but as a CEO I just want to ask about the current status of our ongoing project, the economic development the company made this month, some suggestions and that's it. Meeting done.