[1]

Hi! My name is Ever, short for Everline Maybelle but sometimes my friends call me Evie. I live in Whitechapel with my two best friends Benny and Ethan. We met when we were in 3rd grade, I was lonely so they invited me to play with them and we've been friends ever since. Anyways, welcome to my life...

==========================================================

"Look at all this! What did you do? Did you rob an ice cream truck or something?" Ethan questioned

"Tomorrow we officially join the highschool brotherhood" Benny stated.

I shot a rude look at him as he finished setting down the marshmallows "Sorry sisterhood?" I nodded and Benny continued on "We are MEN- and woman" Before Benny could continue Ethan jumped in the conversation

"Let's make it a Sunday to end all-"

"Sundays" Benny and I finished the sentences and glanced over at each other.

"Remember in grade 5 when you put 176 marshmallows in your mouth?"

"Pssh yeah right, it was 186!" Benny exclaimed looking at me almost like he wanted back up.

"No way! I did 172, you did 176, and Ever did 190!" Ethan explained

"Nuh uh, I did 200" I yelled

"You barely hit 180 Ever!" Benny, Ethan, and I all lunged to grab the marshmallows, as Ethan's little sister Jane stood up.

"Hey Ethan? Do you hear that?" I heard her but I wasn't really listening and none of us responded as we were all frantically shoving marshmallows in our mouths.

"Teenagers really are dumb" Jane said to her stuffed bunny as she walked towards the door in her bathrobe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane crept towards the source of the loud banging noise. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Asked the red-headed jock

"Trespassing" Jane said matter-of-factly

"Why don't you make like an egg and beat it?" He said (A/N Rather confidently may I add considering he just said the stupidest line ever)

"I'm gonna tell my big brother" she 'threatened'

"Really? I'm so scared!" He said in a mocking tone "I've seen your brother, he might be older, but he is not big" The jock scoffed. He grabbed the stuffed bunny and hit it into the bushes with his hockey stick.

"ABBY" Jane screamed as she ran after her favorite toy. She turned around only to be met with a hockey stick that clattered to the ground and the absence of one large jock. The confusion on Jane's face morphed into terror when his shoe dropped from the sky. Jane let out a blood curdling scream as the Morgan's' car's headlights enveloped her face.

"What's wrong honey? Are you hurt??" Mrs. Morgan questioned, running up to her seemingly terrified daughter. "Ethan!!" She shouted. The three teens busted out of the door, all spitting out marshmallows.

"Hey" Ethan tried to play it off

"You're home early" Benny and Ever just looked at each other, and then Ethan's fuming mom.

"How was date night?" Asked the girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV change: Ever

"A babysitter? For you?"

"Classic!" Benny and I high fived and I looked away trying to act like it didn't make me flustered. The thing is, I've had a crush on Benny since 5th grade, but I couldn't tell him because it would ruin our friendship. We are best friends after all.