[2]

Ethan and I sat at the table, he was doing his math homework and I was doing my Spanish homework, as his little sister colored.

"Must be pretty embarrassing needing a babysitter in highschool" Jane said. I chuckled, Ethan glared at me and I just shrugged.

"Howdy partners" Mrs. Morgan said as she entered the room.

"Ain't she as purdy as a 20 dollar bill in a ten gallon hat?" Mr Morgan said.

"Oh thank ya kind sir" She responded. "We're going country line dancing!" She announced.

"Y-yeah I kinda noticed" Ethan chuckled as he spoke. "Uhm, mom, dad?" "I just wanted to say- you were right. I shouldn't have left Jane unintended last week." "But... I learned my lesson, so you can cancel the sitter and save 25 bucks" Ethan tried convincing them.

"Ethan, I already told you. I'm not gonna leave you alone with Jane until I know you can be trusted" His mom stated matter-of- factly, leaving the room.

"Sorry pal, and gal" "She's the sheriff" Ethan's dad said as he followed in suit.

"FINE! But Ever and I are going to be in my room!" Ethan shouted after them. We went up to Ethan's room. He was sitting at his desk sketching and I was laying on his bed reading a comic book, I had taken off my jacket because it was too hot, and to show off my outfit. I heard his computer beep as Benny's face popped up on his screen.

"Hey man, any site of the babe-o-sitters yet?" He questioned

"Babe-o-sitter plural?" Ethan questioned, this made me perk up as I started to zone into the conversation. "Yeah dude, Ever's basically a babysitter, she always gets us out of trouble. Plus they're both super-" I cut Benny off as I said "Super what?"

"Oh! Hey Ever" Benny tried to say casually.

"Anyways, no she's not here yet, we're staying in my room as a sign of protest." Ethan said.

"Hey! Don't speak for me, I like Erica, she's my friend" I spoke up moving next to him. I pulled up a folding chair that we got from the basement and moved into the frame.

"Well I'm not! First sign of babezilla approaching and I'm there!" Benny said, nodding. "Good luck with that, considering your girlfriend is already here" Ethan said "Wha-" Benny started but Ethan hung up before he could finish his protest. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov change: second

Erica was nearing her destination, the Morgan's house, when Sarah appeared behind her. "Hey" the brunette said, scaring the taller blonde. "Sarah, oh my gosh you scared me," she said, turning to her friend.

"I wanted to apologize, I haven't been the greatest friend lately"Sarah said.

"Yeah... I miss hanging out with you." Erica sighed "You don't even text me or Ever anymore" she continued.

"Things are kind of weird right now, I can't really-" "No it's okay" Erica said, cutting Sarah off "I'm not cool enough for you, ever since you started dating Jesse" Erica said turning to walk away.

"No! That's not it at all, I swear" Sarah said, reassuring her best friend. The two girls argue until Erica says "I have to go, I have a babysitting job to attend to" She said receding. "I will see you around, Dusk abandoner!" She shouted, exasperated.

"Okay fine! It is because of Jesse but not how you think!" Sarah shouted from behind Erica. Suddenly a bunch of the drama group appeared, surrounding the two girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov change: Ever