Arc 2 Falling in Love with the Movie King

Tao Yuan looked at the blooming peach blossom, which was a symbol of the perfect love between him and Wei Shicheng. It took him a lifetime to finally let this flower bloom. Fully blooming, but there is no room for anyone else in my heart.

Tao Yuan kept looking at the peach blossom for a long time. There was no flow of time in the system. He could always guard the peach blossom and live forever.

But maybe he looked at it for too long, and the system had to remind him that it was time for him to go to the next world.

"I may not be able to go to the next world." Tao Yuan said.

"Why?" the system asked,

"I already have someone I love deeply, and I will definitely not be able to have a relationship with someone else. I will stay here from now on and guard our love. You won't feel lonely anymore."

"Master..., maybe you don't know yet, but the objects that need to be conquered by you are actually the same soul. When you go to the next world, that soul will also go with you. . But, unlike you, he can retain the memory of every life."

Tao Yuan was stunned for a while and said angrily, "Maybe I don't know what you mean. You and Ben never told me, how could I know? "

..."

"As a system, you didn't tell me this kind of thing in advance. Are you kidding me?" "

..."

Tao Yuan stood up and patted the non-existent dust on his hands, feeling annoyed. He said, "I wish I had known that they were all the same person. I am still sentimental here. Send me to the next world quickly."

"Yes, Master."

....................................

Chapter Early the next morning, Tao Yuan got up and washed up. He stood in front of the bathroom mirror and looked at his completely refreshed face. Compared with his state last night, he looked completely different.

The original owner's immunity was extremely poor, and he would suffer from high fevers and severe colds all the time. If he got even the slightest bit of cold, he would definitely get sick. This had been the case since he was a child. However, the severe cold and high fever this time were not caused by him accidentally catching a cold.

Carrying a backpack and going out, Tao Yuan still put on a mask even though his cold was gone. It's not because the original owner is very popular and will be recognized without wearing a mask. The original owner is not even a 38-line person now, and no one will recognize him when he goes out.

However, everyone in the company who knew the original owner knew that he had a bad cold again, so Tao Yuan wore a mask to make them feel that he was not completely recovered.

After Tao Yuan arrived at the company, the newcomers who joined the company at the same time as the original owner were already sitting together chatting, looking very excited.

Although these people are only auditioning for roles that are similar to group acting and slightly stronger than group acting, this time the crew not only invested heavily in a large production, but also had a very powerful plastic surgery for the lead actor. For people like them, it is very exciting to be able to show their faces in it, even if it is an extra performance.

Liu Yong is the team leader who manages these newcomers. He was looking at the time schedule. He looked up and saw Tao Yuan coming in, so he asked him, "Hua Xi, are you feeling better about your cold?"

Tao Yuan replied, "Much better."

"Don't be brave. If you faint suddenly like last time, you'll be in trouble. Although this opportunity is rare, for everyone's sake, we can't give the crew a bad impression." Liu Yong looked at him with some worry. It's not that he's worried about his health, but that it will affect everyone's audition just because of him.