181

years of marriage have ended, and everyone is doing what they should do. Zhao Xiuning and his wife, Tao Yuan and Cheng Sheng returned to the Cheng family, and Zhao Manting also brought her son and grandson. They left.

I don't know if it's because Cheng Sheng's restaurant business is so good that many people with some money are jealous and want to imitate him and make a lot of money by opening restaurants. Therefore, after the Spring Festival, many new restaurants opened, all kinds of The special signature dishes have been announced, and there are also many foreign restaurants. Stores that everyone was hesitant to open before, such as fast food fried chicken and burgers, are now available.

Now not only the Zhao family's hotel business has been affected, but also many time-honored hotels and restaurants have been affected. Whether they can stand in the increasing competition, in addition to the most important dishes, they must be so delicious that they make customers worried. Besides, who is better at running the store than the person who opened it?

Mr. Zhao and the second wife of the Zhao family are worried. They have asked people to inquire about it. Now, except for the hotels and restaurants opened by Cheng Sheng, which have the best business, other companies with better business are selling Xiaojia Winery. of wine.

Seeing that this situation could not continue, Mr. Zhao was going to lose his old face and go to Mr. Xiao in person to apologize and ask for his forgiveness and let him sell the wine from the Xiao family winery to the Zhao family's hotel and restaurant. But Mr. Xiao refused to see him and asked someone to tell him that he had basically let Cheng Sheng and Tao Yuan take care of the Xiao family's business. Tao Yuan was not easy to work because she was pregnant, and he didn't take care of much. Let him go directly to Cheng Sheng if he wants to buy wine.

Mr. Zhao knew very well that if he really went to find Cheng Sheng, he would definitely see Zhao Xiuning. He would only get cynicism from Zhao Xiuning, and he would never get the wine from the Xiao Family Winery.

When the second room of the Zhao family was at a loss what to do, that night, Zhao Haoyu and Ke Yi drank drugged tea, and both of them fell asleep. Zhao Haoyu was carried out and back again without anyone noticing. , the people in the second room of the Zhao family were completely unaware.

A few days later, Cheng Sheng went to see Tao Yuan with the test results in hand. He put his hands behind his back and looked at Tao Yuan silently.

"What are you looking at me for? Why don't you say anything?" Tao Yuan asked, seeing his motionless look.

"I ask you a question, and you have to tell me the truth."

"You go ahead and ask." Tao Yuan nodded while eating preserved fruit.

"Do you really know how to read faces, or are you just kidding me?"

"I really know how to read faces."

Cheng Sheng raised his eyebrows.

"But I just know how to read. As for whether it's accurate, I'm not sure." Tao Yuan said with a smile.

Cheng Sheng saw that Tao Yuan was still joking with him, looked at him helplessly, walked to sit next to him.

Tao Yuan leaned into his arms, looked up at him and asked, "The results are out?"

"See for yourself." Cheng Sheng handed him the document bag.

Tao Yuan knew very well what kind of results he would see, but he still had to pretend to be very curious and open it. After reading the results, he pretended to be surprised and excited and said, "I guessed it, hahaha."

Cheng Sheng couldn't figure out how Tao Yuan could tell that Zhao Haoyu couldn't have children. He could convince himself that he could tell that Zhao Haoyu had other problems, but how he could tell from his appearance that he couldn't have children. It was obvious that he had never heard of it.

"I won the bet. If you agree, you will promise me something. There is no need to lie." "

Tell me, what do you want me to promise you?"

"If we have more than one child in the future, one of us will be with me. My surname is Xiao."

"This is not a big deal. Our family is not related to the emperor, so we don't care much about surnames. I heard that my grandfather did not take his biological father's surname, but his adoptive father's surname. This is not It's a difficult request. You can make another more difficult request."

"...I'll mention it to you when I think of it." Tao Yuan said it because he really couldn't think of any request and knew that he She was pregnant with twins, so she made this request, but she didn't expect that Cheng Sheng would think this request was too simple.

"Okay." Cheng Sheng stroked Tao Yuan's face and kissed his forehead. The love for Tao Yuan in his heart was so strong that he was willing to give him his life, let alone agree to any of his requests. .

"Take this test result to dad. He will be very happy when he finds out. He will be happy again during this period." Tao Yuan knew that given how much Cheng Sheng's father hated Mr. Zhao and his second wife, , this will definitely hit Mr. Zhao and the second room hard, and will definitely make him happy for a long time.

"You go take a shower first, I'll be back in a moment." Cheng Sheng took the document bag and left the room.

After Zhao Xiuning found out that Zhao Haoyu couldn't have a baby, he was really happy. He was gloating to Mr. Zhao and his second wife very confidently. Mr. Zhao used him to exchange Zhao Jian'an from the bandits. If he had not escaped from the bandits, the Zhao family would really have lost their children and grandchildren here in Zhao Haoyu.

Zhao Xiuning sighed in his heart, this is really retribution. Even if Zhao Haoyu cannot give birth, the Zhao family is not really extinct, but no matter how many children Tao Yuan has, it is impossible for him to be named Zhao. This alone is enough to shock Mr. Zhao. What's more, Mr. Zhao is counting on his second wife to inherit everything from the Zhao family. Now Zhao Haoyu cannot have children. If the second wife inherits everything from the Zhao family, then the Zhao family's property will not be truly inherited by the Zhao family.

Zhao Xiuning is now thinking about what kind of time would be more appropriate to let Mr. Zhao and the people in the second room know about this matter.

........................

Tao Yuan's belly is getting bigger day by day. She has gone to the hospital and found out that she is a pair of twins. While the family is very happy, they are also worried that Tao Yuan is pregnant with two babies at once. It's hard work, and it's definitely even harder when you're giving birth. But Tao Yuan, who had given birth to many children in previous lives, felt that it was much easier to have two babies at once than to have two babies twice.

Because Tao Yuan's belly was getting bigger and bigger, which was a bit scary, and the whole family was worried, especially Cheng Sheng, who wanted to be with Tao Yuan all day long and had no time to do anything else. In order for Cheng Sheng to spend more time with Tao Yuan, Zhao Xiuning, as a father, had to work harder for a while. Therefore, he did not have time to go to the Zhao family to make trouble or gloat about his misfortune. He could only let it go until Tao Yuan gave birth to the child after disclosing the fact that Zhao Haoyu could not have a child.

After the news that Tao Yuan was pregnant with twins spread, Ke Yi's life in the second room of the Zhao family became even more difficult, because Tao Yuan was about to give birth and there was no movement from him. The people in the second room of the Zhao family were naturally anxious. If he is impatient, he will have a bad look on him. He also said some particularly unpleasant things, saying that it was so difficult to conceive because he had damaged his body after giving birth once before.

Ke Yi couldn't bear it anymore, so he went back to Ke's house and cried to his parents. He didn't understand why he couldn't get pregnant. He had obviously gone to the hospital for a checkup. The doctor said that he was in very good health, and his brother A son's constitution makes it easier to conceive than a woman, so it is not difficult for him to get pregnant again.

Zhao Haoyu was also worried because Ke Yi couldn't conceive the child. If Ke Yi went back to live at Ke's house, it would be even more impossible to get pregnant, so he had to go to Ke's house to take Ke Yi back.

When Tao Yuan was more than nine months pregnant, he suddenly had a seizure at night. He thought he could finally unload the goods, so he woke up Cheng Sheng. Cheng Sheng hurriedly drove him to the hospital. The entire Cheng family followed and notified Mr. Xiao. The whole family went to the hospital to wait.

Tao Yuan gave birth to two boys, whose names were already chosen early. The elder brother was named Cheng Jing, and the younger brother was named Xiao Yu. Tao Yuan was too tired after giving birth and fell asleep. Cheng Sheng kept guarding him and didn't close his eyes all night. No one else went back, waiting for Tao Yuan to wake up in the hospital. After dawn, Zhao Xiuning asked someone to pick up Mrs. Zhao and let her see her two great-grandchildren.

After Mrs. Zhao got up in the morning, she heard the good news that her two great-grandchildren had been born. She was happy and excited. She took out the red envelope she had prepared and asked the principal housekeeper to take it and distribute it to the principal housekeeper. The helpers who were working were all excited when they saw that the money in the red envelope was more than their two months' wages. Then they came together to congratulate Mrs. Zhao and watched the cheerful Mrs. Zhao get in the car and leave.

When the helpers working in the west courtyard found out, they were extremely envious, thinking that when Zhao Haoyu had a child, it would be great if they could also get such a big red envelope.

After Mr. Zhao and the people in the second room found out that Tao Yuan had given birth to two boys safely, they all sat in speechless silence. The sourness and jealousy in Zhang Shufen's heart made her face already have many wrinkles. His face was twisted. She glanced at Ke Yi, but she could only grit her teeth to hold back the anger in her heart, because Mr. Zhao and Zhao Jian'an both told her not to make any more noise until Ke Yi became pregnant and gave birth to the child. , and don't put any more pressure on Ke Yi, otherwise he will be even more unable to conceive.

Mr. Zhao's mood was very complicated. Although Cheng Sheng did not bear his surname, it could not change the fact that Cheng Sheng was his grandson, and Cheng Sheng's two sons were also his great-grandsons.

Perhaps it's because he's getting older and is becoming more and more mentally fragile. He could have sacrificed Zhao Xiuning to save Zhao Jianan. After Zhao Xiuning gave Cheng Sheng the surname Cheng, he did not regard Cheng Sheng as his own grandson. But now he really wants to see his two great-grandsons and hopes that these two The great-grandson can be named Zhao because it is the blood of their Zhao family after all.

A few days later, Tao Yuan returned to Cheng's house for confinement. Zhao Xiuning had already begun to prepare full-moon wine for his two grandsons. Mrs. Zhao was reluctant to leave after seeing her great-grandson, so she stayed at Cheng's house for more than half a month before returning to Zhao. home, but I still come to see Tao Yuan and his two great-grandchildren every one or two days.

Mrs. Zhao didn't care whether her two great-grandchildren were surnamed Zhao. After Zhao Xiuning married Cheng Wei, she began to give her valuable things to Cheng Wei for safekeeping. After Cheng Sheng and Tao Yuan got married, she began to slowly transfer some of the things that belonged to her from the Zhao family to the Cheng family for Tao Yuan to keep. In fact, it is said to be kept, but in fact it is given to them. In addition to Mrs. Zhao's own things, she only took away what she deserved from the Zhao family. The excess was passed down from the ancestors of the Zhao family, and she wouldn't take anything if it was given to her. Tao Yuan had a hunch in his heart that Mrs. Zhao Already preparing to leave the Zhao family.