83

Another three months passed, and Tao Yuan's belly was getting bigger day by day. Although the Queen Mother said that Tao Yuan did not have to go to greet her every day, it was impossible for Tao Yuan. I really never go. He still had to go to Jingshou every two or three days. He would sit and chat with the Queen Mother and then go back every time, which was not very tiring.

That day, Tao Yuan was talking to the Queen Mother, and Ye Rong walked in with a happy face.

"Greetings to the Queen Mother, greetings to the Queen." Ye Rong smiled and saluted the two of them respectfully.

"No courtesy," said the Queen Mother.

"Thank you, Queen Mother."

Tao Yuan looked at the joy that could not be hidden on his face, and already guessed why he was in such a good mood, but he still asked, "Your Majesty, your face looks happy, but do you have any happy news to report to the Queen Mother?" ?"

"To the Queen Mother, to the Queen Mother, today the imperial doctor came to check my Ping An pulse and said that I have a Happy pulse without a doubt, so I came here to report it to the Queen Mother." "

Happy pulse?" The Queen Mother said happily, "You are pregnant too. "

Yes, the imperial doctor said that I am pregnant, but it is less than two months old, so the pulse was not obvious before." Ye Rong said with a smile.

"It's great!" The Queen Mother was also very happy. "You two have a child. It's such a happy event. I want to tell the Emperor about your happiness and make him happy too."

Tao Yuan felt a little sympathetic to the Queen Mother. If she knew What Ye Rong is carrying in her belly is not her biological grandson at all. I don't know how she will feel. I probably want to tear Ye Rong's heart out. But Xiao Junye must know, but how will he deal with Ye Rong and the child in his belly? Tao Yuan suddenly felt curious.

The Queen Mother was saying that she was going to inform the emperor, but the emperor came immediately, and he also looked happy.

The Queen Mother thought that he already knew about Ye Rong's pregnancy, so she looked very happy.

But after Xiao Junye saluted the Queen Mother, he looked at Tao Yuan and said, "Your father has received good news, and he will be able to return to the court soon." "

Is it true?" Tao Yuan said happily, "Chen's father can come back?"

"Ning Guo All troops with Qiu Yun Kingdom have withdrawn, and in order to seek peace, they are willing to pay tribute to me, the Wei Dynasty, every year." Xiao Junye looked at Tao Yuan with a smile on his face and in his eyes, "Your father and your brother will be able to return to the country next month at the latest. The Imperial City."

"These happy events are happening one after another." The Queen Mother also said with a happy smile, "First A Xi was pregnant, then A Rong was pregnant too, and now Ning Guo and Qiu Yun Guo have withdrawn their troops to seek peace. God has blessed me, the Wei Dynasty. , God bless the emperor!"

After hearing what the Queen Mother said, Xiao Junye was stunned for a moment, then looked at Ye Rong and asked, "Are you pregnant?"

Ye Rong just heard that the victory at the border was great, and that Mu Yongsheng would soon return to the court, because he He was so panicked that his hands were shaking uncontrollably. When Xiao Junye asked him, he could only smile and said, "Yes, Your Majesty, I am pregnant. The imperial doctor said that I am less than two months pregnant."

"What?" The Queen Mother asked doubtfully, "The Emperor doesn't know about this yet?"

"I only found out that he was pregnant after listening to what my mother said." Xiao Junye looked at Ye Rong with a smile and said, "I already have you, Ai Qing." You should take good care of yourself during pregnancy."