Prologue

Everything was shattered in the whole house .
Vases were broken ,couches were not on its place , the dinning table chairs
was all upside down .
The bed waa messed up , mirror was broken .
Laptop, mobile phone all were shattered on the floor and there sat the man on the floor .

Head on the bed and half slumped down on floor . A whisky bottle on side which finished .

Small drops of tears were falling down from the corner of the eye.
Breathing shallow breaths hiccuping in between.

He was sat with his bleeding hand and bleeding leg which caused due to breaking everything and stepping on it.

He was taking only one name continuously " shona,shona"

Complaining her , asking her ,"why did you do this ?,why did you do this shona?

"Tumne mere saath aisa kyu kiya ,kyu kiya shona,kyu kyu...kyuuu!!!!!"

With saying this he smashed the whisky bottle on front wall braking in pieces but he care less about it as he just now cared about his broken trust,broken heart and broken love.

The rays of sun were falling in the room from window spreeding in whole room due to its reflection on the broken piceses of glass on the floor.

"Adiii!!!,adhi get up ,adi please get up ".

Some one came barging in to the house with the spare keys . Seeing his condition that person called the doctor and his family to inform about everything.

That person was none other than his childhood friend "Maya".
Who can do anything for him.

She brought water and splash on his face and soon he stirred and opened his eyes .

" Shona ? "
The first thing he asked after getting up , due lot of crying and hangover filled head he said this due to blurry ness of eyes .

"Adhi, i am not her ,I am maya".

" Adhi, please , please ye magalpan chodo , aisa karne se kuch hasil nahi hoga ,behetar tehi hoga ki tum usse bhul jao aur aghe bado ,ise me hi sabki balai hai."

"Try to understand, everything happens for a reason , shayad tum ek dusre ke liye bane nahi the , just forget about her and move on ".

His head was hanging low , after listening her he stare towards outside the window .

" Ahh, uhh, maa "

Maya shouted suddenly making him turned towards her then he saw the piece of glass has stuck into her toe as the floor turned in red due to her blood.

He ran towards her picking her up in his arms and made her sit on the bed .

He looked at her toe as it now has a cut and blood was coming out of it .

He than stared at her and saw her tear filled eyes .

"Maya, you should have looked down while you were walking , this place has became mess ,you should have been more careful ".

" Right now , nothing is more important than you adi, you know na for me you are my first priority ".

He just stared at her and then suddenly he hugged her and started sobbing .

" I m sorry maya , so sorry, i never appreciate you never paid attention to you , but you were always there for me , in every situation of life , i always neglected you and never cared about your love .That's why this is happening to me , god made me realise who is best and right for me ".

" Aisa he hona chahiye tha mere saath, I deserve it , tumhare pyar ko thukrakar me do din ki doste ko pyar samaj betha yehi mere bhul thi ,di din ke attraction ko pyar ka nam deker barose ki doste ko nazarandaj kar betha , iseliye ye sab ho raha mere saath ,bas ab bohat hua , aaj se me aise galati kahi nahi karunga ,I promise, jhis cheej  ki tum haidar ho wo ijjat tumhe mai jaroor dunga , I promise ".
Saying this he hugged her again.

She hugged him back caressing his back but she was not happy hearing him because the thing , the word she was desperate to listen was still away from her reach , but she didn't loose hope , one  day he will  also say those words her.she thought .

While hugging her he was thinking about the only person he hate now with every fibres in his body .

" tumne ne jo zakhmm mujhe diya hai na shona use me marte dam tak nahi bula  paunga.  Is dil me ab kabhi pyar ki roshni nahi jagegi kyu ki is me sirf aur sirf tumhare diye hua zakhmm hai sirf zakhmm..."

Authors note : so guys this is my new book Zakhmm... I hope you will love to read this book .

Updates will be early .
Till then good night and love you all.

Zindagi mein teen cheezon ke peechey Kabhi nahin bhagna chahiye…bus, train aur chhokri 🏃‍♂️🚆🚎👩.

-