wedding #2

Authors pov :

Everyone began preparing for the main wedding ceremony following the engagement.

Guests began to arrive for this major occasion.
The preist began setting up everything that would be needed for the wedding at the havan location.

All were assembled for the Antar Path.

People were taking pictures and laughing in the hallway all over the place.Some people were shocked to learn the names of the largest industrialist and a well-known fashion designer combined.

Some were envious, wondering why it was not their daughter, and some wondered why their son was not standing beside the bride and groom.

There was shocking news across the nation about the only bachelor getting tied in a knot, and this would break some people's hearts.

Some people were excited about getting married, while others weren't.

It was the groom himself who was ecstatic about this, though.

When he finally gets what he wants, what he hates, and what he has long claimed as his, all of his planning and plotting has finally paid off.Every single fiber in his body was screaming that he had won his world, his love, which he hates and wants back with all of his heart. He wants to return all of the pain and sorrow she has given him.

I was carrying a photo of my jaan and lying on my room's couch with my head resting on the pillow

I was carrying a photo of my jaan and lying on my room's couch with my head resting on the pillow. I was staring at it intently.

My favorite song is playing in the background, and it perfectly captures how much I want her in my life and how, in an instant, she will be all mine to ravish, fuck, and ruin.

I mockingly said, "I promise you, Jaan, that I will always make you cry, but I will not hit you. You do not have to worry, I will never raise my hands on you."

"Yet I will still make you cry, I will destroy everything you hold dear, and I swear to keep all the promises I make, just like a good husband should."

"Tumhe...apna banane ka junoon,
"Sar par hain, kabase hain."

I started singing along with a whistle and burst out laughing.

A loud knock on my door jolted me out of my daze.
I find dev when I open the door.
Observing him, I deduced his purpose for being here.

There was something he whispered in my ear that made me smile.

"I will take care of it; just follow my plan."

"Adi don't! Dont do any thing ridicules "

I hummed "Hmm" as I prepared myself and closed the door.

"Mujhe chod ke jo tum jaoge...
"Bada pachtaoge bada pachtaoge."

While getting ready, I sang a song and clenched my jaw, gritting my teeth as I sang the last line.