Chapter 4

Saanvi

"Let go, i said leave me!! " his hold on me loosen a bit but he didn't back off.

I turned around in his arms "what are you doing here ? And leave me " saying this i jerked his from my waste.

He again put his arms around me pulling me closer."No ,hi ,No hello Shona? We have met after 8 long yrs , don't you miss me ?".

"There was nothing to miss about , and i don't want to do anything with you " I said trying to get out of his hold.

"Ouch!!, shona you hurt my feeling you know , but i really missed you like how we were madely in love with each other , how we were always fighting, how we  were always end up doing sex after any argument ,my shona was fan of me on bed and specially my dick right shona , hey na " he said those things while caressing my cheek and the last word he whispered in my ear making my eyes go wide .

I pushed him hard which lead him to back away . Aftet I pushed  him he was looking like a mad person with red eyes which were holding hate for me .

"What the hell is wrong with you , how can say this kind of rubbish in front the people, you are insane "
I again gave him a hard push on his chest which made him loose a little balance but at the same time he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to himself.

"Uh ,uh bad manners Shona aapne hone wale pati se koi aaise pesh aata hai kya , bad girl but don't worry I will teach you good manners okay , and also get your memories back of the time we shared you know how the way you left backstabbing me, the way you left me broken , trust me i am gonna revise it for you really"

"Leave me , I don't want to listen your non sense ,let go of me " I tried to move away but he was having a hard grip on my waise grabbing it tightly ,it gonna bruse for surely.

"Don't struggle biwi , come on lets go ,kal hamari shaddi  hai , we have reach on time agr dulha dulhan hi waqt per nahi pohache toh shaddi kaise hogi".

I had it enough of him " i will rather go hell than coming with you " and was about to kick him where the sun goes down but this bastards douched my move and grabbed my thigh which was going to hit him pulling it up and around his thigh pulling me more closer and thats when i noticed he was having  boner . 'shit ! ' I was getting now nervous and his coming words doesn't did well to me .

"Trust me , shona I will give you both".

And i looked in his eyes which looking  deep in my eyes .

" ahmm," someone cleared their throat bringing us back to the present.

"Agar tumari guftagu katam ho gaye ho to chale , tumhari mom kr e already 25 missed  call  aa chuke hai so I think we should get going "

I felt embarrassed about everything i just nodded my head and was going towards the exit but stopped by his hold on my wrist.

"Now what!!," he didnt say anything and pulled me with him towards the exit of the club.

He made me sit in his car while I was protesting " look your mom said i should bring you with me ,so I m just doing that , so stop moving and sit quietly ".

I didnt argue more and set on my place without glancing at him .

Advedh