Note

Hey there, my gorgeous readers! How's everyone doing today? I hope you're all having an amazing day filled with joy and happiness.

I just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to all of you who are reading this. Your support means the world to me, and I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying my work.

It's all because of you that I'm able to continue doing what I love.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being a part of this incredible journey with me. Much love to each and every one of you!

"ALWAYS YOURS" is on the verge of reaching its thrilling conclusion, with just a couple of chapters left to go. Maybe 2-3.

But I am beyond thrilled to announce the arrival of my new book. It may not have officially begun yet, but I've already posted a sneak peek, so let me know if y'all would like me to continue this. 

This new book is based on historical era

The story revolves around Joshua, a monarch consumed by hatred and seeking revenge. He plans to marry Elaila, a princess of another country thinking he can make her miserable.

But here's the twist: as they spend more time together, Joshua starts to fall for her, and Elaila feels the same way.

But what will happen if Elaila discovers Joshua's true intentions?

Why does Joshua want revenge in the first place?

Will they end up together despite all the obstacles?

Do let me know what you feel about this book, it means alot ✨