40

"So how did it go?" He asks me as i enter his room "good, really good Marquez said they'll use my sketches in designing the next missile" he puts the glass off juice he was holding on the table

"What do you mean missile, we don't create missiles in galaxy M" I nod the smile on my face growing wider with each word "the Romanian state, they're taking it for use".

It takes him a few seconds to process my words but when he does, he grabs me by the waist carrying me in his arms "yeah baby, you did it" I laugh along with him my hands wrapped around his neck.

"This is it baby, you're finally a weapon engineer for a fucking state" he can't believe it and neither can I "but is this what you want to create weapons not rockets?" He asks settling me down.

"I want to do both, I'll just sell my sketches to the Romanian state and keep working for Galaxy M" he nods his head "I got a friend who's the weapon business he's a military Marshal but his family owns python technologies".

He can't be serious, he knows the owner of python technologies? "Isn't that the world's greatest military enterprise?" He nods his head "you can sell your other sketches to him after you're done with the Romania state"

"Since when did you become so thoughtful?" I joke making him scratch his neck "don't start" a loud laugh escapes my lips as I watch him get uncomfortable Infront of me "you think it's funny?" He asks his arm snaking around my waist pulling me close "yes" I respond still laughing "let's see if you still find it funny when you're unable to walk and dripping of my cum, shall we?" I stop laughing "what cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up" i hit him playfully on the chest "no can do doll, you started this, I'll end it now strip for me please" I gulp at his words starting to strip.

"You look good when you do as I say, you know that?" He asks one of his fingers playing with my hair "you act all tough when all you want is to fuck me" I say unclasping my bra "you're right" he chuckles moving closer, his other hand finding my skirt.

"Which is why, I'll lead us today, you stay still and let me do my job" he raises his eyebrows to my suggestion before smiling "who am I to say no to my girl?."

Oh, he's in for a really big ride today, I've been craving for sex for a month, I'm going to break him into little pieces he'll never be able to put together again "you going to cuff me or something?"

"Possibly, get on the bed" he does as I say and I tie his hands together with a rope ontop of his head before taking off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers.

"I like where this is going" he chuckles "me too" I give him a sly smirk pressing my lips onto his. He moaned and leaned into the kiss,  licking my lips and nipping at my mouth gently, his teeth teasingly gentle.

He looked back at me, his face already needy "god, you taste good" he breathes as I pull away from him going for his ear, sucking it and trailing my tongue all over "baby....." The feeling of him twitching beneath me makes me so happy, I trail my tongue further down onto his neck making it hot and damp.