𖤓 ☀︎ kang aelias profile ☀︎ 𖤓

☼ Name: Aelia/Lia 

☼ Full name: Kang Aelia 

☼ Stage name: Dawn 

☼ Birthday: 15 April 1998 

☼ Zodiac sign: Aries 

☼ Height: 5.1/154cm 

☼ Blood type: AB 

☼ Nationality: Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, French 

☼ Languages: Korean (100%), English (100%) Japanese (100%) Vietnamese (100%) French (100%) Tagalog (100%) ASL [sign language] (35%) 

☼ Representative emoji: sun/koala 

☼ MBTI type: ESFP 

☼ FACTS ☼

☼ Born in Paris but moved to Korea together with her family at the age of 5. 

☼ Knows how to speak many languages and wants to learn more. 

☼ Has an older brother named Atlas and a kitten and puppy named JJ and Juju. 

☼ Her uncle wanted her to be and idol since she was 10. 

☼ Is the ace of the FEMALE kpop industry. 

☼ Got bullied in collage before standing up for herself. 

☼ Had an abusive ex. 

☼ Does gymnastics, figure skating and dance [specifically ballet] in her free time. 

☼Asked her best friend Theo to teach her to fight to defend herself against her bullies. 

☼ Loves Disney movies and her favorite princess is Mulan. 

☼Might act in some k-dramas in the future.

☼ Has law and psychology degrees. 

☼ Loves dying and experimenting on her hair. 

☼ Her family will always and forever be her biggest supporters. 

☼ Before debut she made song covers on her YouTube that she still uses to this day. 

☼ Her favorite colors is yellow, pink and orange because she said they make the sky look pretty. 

☼ The reason she chose Dawn as her stage name is because her real name means sunrise. 

☼ Her debut album talks about how she felt about her break up with her abusive ex. 

☼ She posted one of her original songs on her YouTube because she mentioned she writes some and her subscribers begged her to post one. 

☼ Has lots of friends from everywhere. 

☼ Doesn't let the money and fame get to her head and is still very humble and respectful.  

☼Loves to cook and bake [especially with her mom]. 

☼ Makes it a priority to catch up with her brother at least once a month. 

☼ She got to pick her own stylist and bodyguard. 

☼ Is known for her silent full body laugh. 

☼ Was in a band in high school [was also the only girl] 

☼ If you asked her for a picture in public, she would happily give u one. 

☼ Her and her brother has a tradition to have a yes day in each other's birthdays.

☼ She's definitely a girls, girl. 

☼ All her teacher's loved her. 

☾♡⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆♡☽