𖤓 ☀︎ chapter 11 ☀︎ 𖤓

Aelia was sitting at her graduation. The past had flown by in a blur but if you had to ask the girl it was probably the most fun she'd had in while.

The guys had taken her anywhere and everywhere throughout the week. They had gone on a date to her favorite restaurant like the guys had planned. They also took her figure skating. Since they knew she hadn't had time to go in a while.and she greatly appreciated it. [They wore masks and rented the rink but also had guards so nothing happened]. They danced in the guys dance studio. And had a movie night at there dorm [to which Aelia cooked after having a good 10 minute argument with Jin which left him pouting and her cooing at him making his ears go red.] And they sang. A LOT.

Now Aelia was graduating. With her degrees, great friends, her family and seven of the best soulmates she could ask for.

"Now I'd like to call up one of our best students, and valedictorian of her clas. Please welcome Kang Aelia to the stage." The head teacher Ms. Choi said stepping away from the mantle.

Aelia got up and walked to the stage. Hugged Ms. Choi with a smile before walking over to the mantle. "Thank you Ms. Choi. Where do I start? This place has taught me a lot. Not just about law or psychology. No. It has taught me about love, friendship, heartbreak, betrayal and many, many more. But the best thing this school has taught me. The very best memories we can make happen surprisingly. HIT IT!"

"Everybody screamed, when I kissed the teacher
And they must have thought they dreamed, when I kissed the teacher
All my friends at school
They had never seen the teacher blush, he looked like a fool
Nearly petrified 'cause she was taken by surprise"

Aelia sang grabbing the Mike from the mantle. She started singing the song she had been working on for a month now called 'when I kissed the teacher'. She knew she wanted to go out her college life with bang. Especially with alltheshit she's been out through Iin the past few years of her being her. And what better way to do that, than perform one of her original songs infront of people who didn't know she could sing.

"When I kissed the teacher
Couldn't quite believe her eyes, when I kissed the teacher
My whole class went wild
As I held my breath, the world stood still, but then she just smiled
I was in the seventh heaven, when I kissed the teacher"

She removed her graduation gown to reveal what she was wearing under. It was a violet two peice suit. The top was cropped in a corset style with long bell bottom sleeves. The pants was flared and hugged her waist really nice. Everyone was now up and out of their seats dancing around and adding random adlibs to the song here and there.

"What a mad day
Now I see everything in a different light
What a mad day
I was up in the air, and she taught me lesson alright"

Aelia was now standing behind Ms. Choi, giving the teacher a kiss on the cheek. Before walking of the stage and out the hall all the students following her.

"I was in a trance when I kissed the teacher
Suddenly I took the chance, when I kissed the teacher
Leaning over me, she was trying to explain the laws of geometry
And I couldn't help it, I just had to kiss the teacher"

She continued singing while her and classmates ran out of the hall to the open field.

"What a mad day
Now I see everything in a different light
What a mad day
I was up in the air, and she taught me lesson alright"

Theo and Tessa sang. Jumping and dancing around with everyone else. They all got to the middle of the field and continued dancing and singing around with Aelia.

"What a crazy day, when I kissed the teacher
All my sense had flown away, when I kissed the teacher
My whole class went wild
As I held my breath, the world stood still, but then she just smiled"