NEW BOOK!!!!

Name: Glimmer Grove Description: "Say you got somebody, I'll say, "I got someone too"Even if it's handcuffed, I'm leaving here with youBygones will be bygone eras fadin' into gray (fadin' into gray)We broke all the pieces but still want to play th...

Name: Glimmer Grove
Description: "Say you got somebody, I'll say, "I got someone too"
Even if it's handcuffed, I'm leaving here with you
Bygones will be bygone eras fadin' into gray (fadin' into gray)
We broke all the pieces but still want to play the game (oh)
Told my friends, "I hate you but I love you just the same"
Pick your poison, babe
I'm poison either way
Whether I'm gonna be your wife or
Gonna smash up your bike, I
Haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back
Whether I'm gonna curse you out or
Take you back to my house, I
Haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back"

I'mgonnagetyouback by Taylor Swift

Glimmer Grove a place where all four seasons, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring live in harmony. Or atleast tries to.

Meadow Malia Bloom
A girl from the summer side of Glimmer Grove. Her personality is as fiery as her red hair. She's well known by the people of Glimmer Grove and well liked by the kids as well.

Xander Carter Snow
A boy from the winter side of Glimmer Grove. Everyone usually stays away from him and his cold persona. But deep down he just needed comfort and someone to talk to.

What if these two enemies are forced into a marriage by their fathers to finally bring peace and harmony and put an end to the Summer and Winter rivalry once and for all. Will they get along for the Groves sake? Or will this marriage make them hate eachother even more?

Let's find out...