𝟭. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗲 {𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘇𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼}

Isabella frowned to herself as she woke up in bed. She heard the sound of arguing and rolled her eyes as she rolled over into dereks chest. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close

"You know that this house is like a sorority house" he said as she sat up and smirked

"You love it here besides my room is away from everyone else" she said as she leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close as he rolled over so that he was on top of her

"I think that it's you I love" he said as Isabella looked to him and smirked. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned against his touch as the kiss for more passionate.

She rolled over so that she was straddling him. He ran his hands up her waist and smirked as he looked to her

"And I love you too" she said as he smirked. She pulled her top off as he grabbed a condom off of the side as he handed it to her.

She looked to him and smirked as she slipped it onto him and smirked. She straddled him and slipped down into him and moaned as she started to rock her hips against as he gripped her hips and pulled her close.

Derek flipped them so that he was on top of them. They felt the sheets drop off of them but didn't care. She leant in and kissed her

He kissed her back and smirked as he pushed her back into the bed. The two of them stripped off as she lay on her back. He climbed on top of her and smirked  from where he was positioned between her legs, his hand splayed out across her bare stomach. "Such a mess for me."

She could only respond with a desperate moan as he dragged his tongue through her folds, making her squirm beneath his touch. Her hands ran through his hair tugging

"Derek." She panted, unable to keep her eyes open as he pushed his tongue inside her.

as he continued to work his mouth over her, she struggled to keep still, heat beginning to pool in her belly.

But before she could reach her release, he pulled his mouth away, smirking at her as he climbed up the length of her body.

"I forgot how good you taste" He growled, tracing his finger down the length of her throat.  then he dipped down, lazily dragging his lips across her chest before getting up to step out of his boxers .

He was back on her in seconds, already dragging the tip of his cock through her folds.

"Derek." Isabella whined, bucking jer hips up toward him.

He just pressed his hand against her stomach, keeping her flat against the bed as he teased her. "Look at you, you're desperate for me to ruin you aren't you?"

"Derek." She whimpered, not even bothering to argue with him. She just wanted him inside her. "Please."

"As you wish." He chuckled before pushing himself all the way inside her, making her cry out at the force. 

He gave you no time to adjust to him before he started thrusting himself inside you at an already bruising pace.

Isabella let out a pained sound at the stinging feeling of his dick rubbing against your walls but he didn't let up. He just continued to forcefully slap his hips up into her, one of his hands curled around her shoulder to keep her in place.