Kidnapping Tensura Cast

[A/N: This is a reaction story of the Volume 1 of my story, "Path beyond Godhood", which is currently on hiatus and will remain till June-July 2023-24.]

Since the story is under development, some things may difer here and be ready for massive spoiler(not too massive though).

For the readers, "Path beyond Godhood" and @HazenAnimeMaster's "That Time I got Reincarnated as A Human" are a collaborative bunch which take place in the same verse so do check that story out as well. These 2 stories will steadily converge with each other soon. 

Also, for those who don't know yet, do check out the drafts of the story I published on webnovel. Here is the link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/tensura-path-beyond-godhood_27769616400244105

ANYWAYS, ENJOY

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

"I'm bored" 

A sole voice ringed through a theatre which seemed to be occupied by 2 humans.

That voice belonged to one of them, who sported 2 horns on his forehead along with his dark skin and black hair. His aura reeked of divinity as the halo behind his head only aggravated it further.

This was Immortal, or Immortal-kun as he liked to call himself is the Avatar of the Author, one that he(I) use(s) to interact with the Worlds

Being such an existence, his might was unsurpassed by anyone except Hajun, the Supreme Creator of Origins.

"Why not make the cast of the story react to the future?"

Another voice sounded, as if answering the first. It came from a seemingly 'human' man with long hair and a white lab coat.

This was Ivarage, the Primordial Origin of Destruction, and one of the few Hajun was actually close to

"You say that as if I have not already done that countless times before"

Immortal-kun retorted, deadpan. After all, it was not the first time such an idea had crossed his mind.

"What I meant was why not have the ones in the story react to Hajun and their future"