Memes I

Hazen: ...Yorrichi

Hazen muttered, seeing the new figure to be extremely similar to his mentor Yorrichi.

Kokushibo(human form): Hmm. You know yorrichi?

Hazen: Y-yeah, I did.

Kokushibo's stare on Hazen didn't falter, making him uncomfortable, before he smiled.

Kokushibo: Hmm. You have already broken 5 limiters?! We should have a spar sometime.

Hazen was taken aback, he didn't sense any power from Kokushibo, yet he could easily figure out how many limiters he had broken.

Hazen: Umm... Who are you?

Kokushibo: The name's Michikatsu Tsugikuni, The Abyssal Hero of the Eclipse.

Hazen: Does that mean...

Kokushibo: Yeah, he's my brother.

Hazen: Then how are you...

Kokushibo: Alive? That's a completely different story.

Hazen sighed, knowing that he wasn't going to get anymore answers. 

Kokushibo: Don't forget about the spar.

Kokushibo spoke, before dissappearing and suddenly appearing besides Eri and Yogiri, and sitting down.

Kokushibo: Let's get started, Immortal-kun.

Hazen also sat down, contemplating about Kokushibo, whle also noticing the looks the ones on the other side were giving him.

Most of them gave a knowing glace at Kokushibo but some where different.

Velzard and the primordial daemons except Diablo looked at him with a glint of fear in their eyes, while the ever-energetic Eri and the calm and cool Yogiri had slime plastered to their faces at being near him.

Immortal-kun: We should begin. Here come the first one...

Veldanava chuckled, joined in by Kokushibo while the others looked the screen in bewilderment

'Huh?', most of the ones from Hajun's world were shocked.

H Rimuru and those with her watched in surprise as well, in their minds, Veldanava was stronger than Horizon but only as the Will.

The others were also surprised, didn't Veldanava loose the Energy of Nothingness after Creation and gave away his Ultimate skills, how could he compete with Rimuru if he had grown to such a level. 

They turned to the chuckling due with a 'Explain' look.

Kokushibo: The Ultimate Skills are only a part of his Authority over Creation, meaning he has much more. As for the Nihilistic Energy, he himself sealed it away since it didn't have much use after Creation and can just create it himself if he wants.