04

👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏼❤️‍🔥🕊️💋 — lover

brace yourselves, it's a long one

please feel free to comment what u think angels, I appreciate your opinions x

20th august 2023
sydney, australia

"You're going out with Alexia!" Ella, quite obviously the loudest of them all, gasped as she began to continuously hit Alessia's thigh excitedly, earning a roll of the eyes and a quick kick to the shin from her older sister in response.

"Shut up you, I don't want the whole pub knowing." Sophia's eyebrows furrowed as she scanned her eyes around their immediate surroundings, everybody thankfully stuck in their own conversation and celebration, causing Ella to hold her hands up in surrender. "But yes, we're going out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" All three women said in unison, a lovesick smile appearing on the teachers face at the mere thought of seeing the woman she loved, once loved, again.

"I thought it was obvious that it was going to be tomorrow?"

"Did she mention where you'll be going?"

"We both agreed just getting some ice cream, so just something casual."

"You're getting ice cream after a match?" The realisation of the significance of the meet up dawning on the Manchester United player, her eyes welling up at all the stories that she had heard from her sister about such tradition and how much she knew those times meant to Sophia. "Don't make me cry, Soph."

"You soft arse, it's just ice cream." The teacher shook her head in an attempt to play down the situation, knowing exactly where Ella was going with this.

"It is not just ice cream, I have amazing memories from that." Ella playfully wiped away a fake tear from her cheek, the women giggling at the dramatics that clearly belonged on a stage rather than a pub on a Sunday night.

"No wonder Less and Soph call you dramatic all the time." Leah joined in, being a participant in hearing many stories from both women about Ella's dramatics over the years.

Alessia was fast to agree, laughing as she pointed her finger at the small injury on the brunette's hand. "Especially about that bloody finger of yours."

"What happened to your finger?" Sophia asked with furrowed brows, only now noticing the blue plaster that sat around her sister's finger, her question causing Alessia to laugh yet again.