Long day at work*

your a lesbian who just came home from work you had a very busy day and you come in to see your girlfriend sitting on the couch with a glass of whine and in her silk robe As you walk into your apartment, you notice the sweet aroma of your girlfriend's perfume mixed with the faint smell of a rich red wine. You smile as you walk towards the couch where your girlfriend is sitting. She looks stunning, with her long hair flowing down her back and the silk robe hugging her curves in all the right places. You can' t help but feel excited for the evening you have planned.As you sit next to her, she looks up at you with a twinkle in her eye. "What do you have planned for us tonight?" You take her hand and give it a gentle squeeze, "I have a surprise for you tonight. But first, let's have dinner." You stand up and offer your hand to help her up. Together you make your way to the dining room where a table has been beautifully set for two. The candles are lit, casting a soft glow over everything in the room. You pull out her chair and make sure she' s comfortable before taking your own seat. As you begin to eat, you can't help but feel like the food is extra delicious tonight. Maybe it's the anticipation of what's to come, or maybe it' s because you put extra care into preparing the meal. You engage in light conversation, savoring each other's company and the ambiance of the room. After dinner, you lead your girlfriend to the living room where you've set up a cozy little corner. A fire is already crackling in the fireplace, and soft music is playing (apocalypse-Cigarettes After Sex) in the background. You gesture for her to sit down on the plush cushions and you disappear into the other room. When you return, you're holding a small wrapped box in your hands. "I got this for you." Your girlfriend looks at you in surprise as she takes the box from your hands. She carefully unwraps it to reveal a beautiful bracelet with a delicate silver chain and a sparkling emerald in the center. Her eyes widen as she looks at the bracelet in awe. "Oh my god, it's beautiful," she says, tears welling up in her eyes. You smile, feeling happy to see the joy on her face. "I'm glad you like it," you say as you take the bracelet from her and fasten it around her wrist. After admiring the bracelet for a few moments, you take your girlfriend's hand and lead her to the center of the room. You pull her close and begin to sway to the music. You can feel her hand in yours, the beat of the music almost hypnotizing you. The room is filled with the sound of your breathing and the soft glow of the candles. as you sway back and forth with your hands on her waist you take minute to look into her eyes you then grab her face and kiss her hard the kiss then turns into a sloppy make out with your hands still on her hips you guided her to the couch , the room filled with the sound of her moans and your breathing. As you pull away from the kiss, you look into your girlfriend's eyes and see the passion and desire in them. You can' t help but feel a rush of excitement and anticipation as you lean in to kiss her again. The room is filled with the sound of your breathing and the soft music playing in the background. As you pull away from the kiss, you can feel the heat building between you both. You both know what's coming next, and you both know that it's going to be amazing. You guide your girlfriend to the couch and lay her down gently. You climb onto the couch beside her and begin to explore each other's bodies with your hands. your hand start to caress her breast under her tank top and she moans softly. you slide her tank top up and expose her gorgeous breasts to you, and she groans as you take her nipple into your mouth and gently suck on it.and she moans softly. you slide her tank top up and expose her gorgeous breasts to you, and she groans as you take her nipple into your mouth and gently suck on it.you slide your hand down to her panties and slowly slide them down her legs. You grope her silky thighs and she pushes her legs up to meet your touch. You slide her panties down her legs and remove them from her feet. You then push her legs back together and move your hand down to her pussy.You slide your finger inside of her and she groans with pleasure. You begin to move your finger in and out of her while you massage her clit with your fingers. You slide two fingers inside of her as she moans loudly, you keep finger fucking her as you move your hand down to her breasts again as you play with her nipple and she pushes her chest against your hand. You continue to finger fuck her until she cums all over your fingers. You lay beside her, exhausted. You feel her breathing heavily, and you know that she's asleep.

𝓗𝓲 𝓲𝓶 𝓴𝓪𝓲𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓬 𝓲𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼.

𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓝𝓚 𝓨𝓞𝓤