My boss*part 2

The next two days you prepared yourself for the night you didn't know how you were doing this but you tried to prepare yourself as much as you could you arrived at the restaurant, you noticed that it was a bit upscale for your usual dates. The waiter leads you to a table in the corner, you look up and see your boss she wearing a vintage black suit with suspenders and red bottom stilettos she is gorgeous you almost took your clothes off right there. You chose a pretty fancy dress it was black and showed alot of cleavage and it fit your curves really well and it had one slit down the right side. As you go to sit down at the table, your boss approaches you with a smile."You look stunning," she says, taking a seat across from you. You feel a rush of excitement and anticipation as she continues,"I know we have a lot to discuss, You feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as she leans in closer and whispers, "I want to take you out of your routine and into something new. Something you've never done before." She takes a sip of her wine and looks at you with a mischievous glint in her eye. "and what that" you ask grinning a bit She leans in even closer and whispers, "I want to make you feel like the world is your oyster. I want to explore your desires and take you to places you've never been before." She takes another sip of her wine and looks at you with a seductive gaze. "It's going to be a night you won't forget." "I'm counting on it," you say seductively Your boss's eyes light up with excitement at your response. "Good," she says with a smile. "I knew you were the one for me." She takes another sip of her wine and leans in closer. "Let's get started." She stands up from the table and leads you towards the door. As you step outside, the night air hits you with a cool breeze. Your boss pulls you close to her and whispers in your ear, "Remember, there's no turning back once we get started." You feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as she leads you towards a car waiting outside. The driver opens the door for you and you both climb inside. The car ride is short, and before you know it, you're at a luxurious hotel suite. Your boss leads you to the bedroom and closes the door behind her. She turns to you and takes your hand, leading you towards a large bed. she walks over to a chair in the room where a bag has already been placed she takes off her suit jacket and hangs it on the arm of the chair she takes a couple of items out of the bag but you can't tell what they where you notice a glint of excitement in her eyes. She picks up a blindfold and walks over to you "Don't worry, I have everything you need," she says with a smirk. You feel a mix of nervousness and excitement as she places it on your head and she ties it very tight. "now turn around" she says, she then starts to unzip your dress You feel a rush of excitement as your boss unzips your dress, revealing your body. You blush as she walks around you, admiring your curves and tattoos. "Beautiful," she whispers before placing a kiss on your neck. You feel a shiver run down your spine as she takes you in her arms. "Let's get started."you feel her lightly push you onto the bed on your back as you feel her come on top of you she whispers "Can I kiss you" You nod yes "Use your words next time" she says, as she leans in to kiss you. The kiss is soft and gentle, but it sends a thrill through your body. You wrap your arms around her neck and pull her closer, deepening the kiss. as she leans in to kiss you. The kiss is soft and gentle, but it sends a thrill through your body. You wrap your arms around her neck and pull her closer, deepening the kiss. the kiss turns into a makeout as she starts to kiss down your neck and down to your chest she reaches your nipples and gently starts to suck on them you moan loudly. As she continues to kiss down your neck and chest, you feel your body responding to her touch. You let out a soft moan as she kisses her way down to your stomach, her lips leaving a trail of kisses on your skin. You can feel her hands exploring your body, tracing every curve and dip. As she reaches the line of the black lace thong you wore she spreads your legs and starts to pull it down You feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as your boss pulls down your lace thong, revealing your inner thighs. She looks at you with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Don't get shy on me," she says before kneeling down between your legs.You feel a rush of heat as she begins to eat you out. You moan softly as she kisses and licks your pussy, sending shivers down your spine. You arch your back, letting her take what she wants.You feel a rush of heat as she begins to eat you out. you let out a breathy moan she starts rubbing your clit while lapping up your juices. you let out a breathy moan as she continues to pleasure you, her touch sending waves of pleasure through your body. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge as she continues to explore every inch of you. Finally, you let out a loud moan as you reach your climax, your body shaking with pleasure. Your boss continues to eat you out, her touch sending waves of pleasure through you. " you're not gonna stop cumming until I say so" she says seductively.You feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as your boss finishes her meal and pulls you up onto your hands and knees. She takes a step back and admires your body, a look of satisfaction on her face. "You're perfect," she says with a smile.she walks back over to her bag and takes out a vibrator and handcuffs she walks back over to you gets back on the bed flips you over and grabs your wrist "You're going to be my personal toy tonight," she says with a smirk. You feel a mix of fear and excitement as she handcuffs you to the bed. "You're mine now," she says with a sinister grin.

𝓘𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰😭                  𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓵

𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓝𝓚 𝓨𝓞𝓤