☆ CHAPTER • 1

[Sub's POV:]

My head hurts. I don't remember anything, or not much at least, last thing I remember was laying on a hospital bed, but I didn't wake up on it... I woke up somewhere else... where was I?

I woke up on grass, it was a little windy, I didn't see anything around at all, I couldn't get up yet, my head hurt too much and I felt like I was gonna pass out any second now. I sat up and looked around again, I started to feel dizzy as I was, what was happening to me? At this point I just wanted to cry. I lay back down and everything went dark..

Some time has passed, this time I woke up somewhere else, on a bed... my head was still hurting a lot. Suddenly I heard a voice "Oh! I see you're awake!" I looked over to where the voice came from, I saw someone coming into the room, he had ash blonde hair and brown eyes, one of his eyes was covered with a red flower... I wonder why... "Well, let me introduce myself! My name is Elijah!" He tried to start a conversation, I smiled back at him "Not a talker are you?" He continues, I start to look around trying to find if there was something to write on, well TOO BAD there wasn't anything around, I then looked back at him "What's wrong?" He started to get worried, I didn't know what to do anymore "... Are you... mute?" He then asks, I nod, "oh I'm sorry! I didn't know... I'll get you something to write on!" He turns around and leaves the room. His name reminded me of someone...

[Flashback] 16 years ago

"Come on Sub! Hurry, before Ethan gets here!" I was running after Elijah, we ran to our "special" place, we always hangout there, we even met there! It's basically just... a tree... a really big one, we sometimes or mostly climb up to it and stay there for a very long time, whenever we do Elijah would always start talking about anything that comes into his mind! Elijah always says that his twin brother Ethan ruins the fun when he appears, of course he is joking, he cares about his brother very dearly "Come on up Sub!" I didn't even notice he already climbed onto it, I did as he said and carefully climbed on the tree. I sat next to Elijah and we stared at the view, I was waiting for him to start a conversation, but instead he asked me a question knowing I won't be able to reply "Hey sub, what if we get separated one day?" All I did was stare at him in confusion "What if one day we get separated and after that we'll never see eachother again! What if you... get adopted but your new family lives far away from here..." I didn't even want to think about that, I don't want to get separated with Elijah, he was my only friend... "L-let's not think about that! My mom said if we think too much about it, it will actually happen!" I smiled at him and gave him a hug, I sure hope that never happens... never ever...

[End of Flashback]

Thinking of him. It upsets me. I miss him. I started to tear up, I hope Elijah doesn't see me like this.

[Elijah's POV:]

I walked back to were my guest was at with a notebook and a pencil, I never got his name. I stopped at the door and noticed that he was crying, what was wrong? I didn't want to see him like this "H-hey! Is everything alright?" I say as I walk closer to him. He wiped his tears away and pretended like he did not just cry for some unknown reason. "Hey... you can tell me anything" I say to make him feel a little safe around me. I handed him the notebook and the pencil. "So... What's your name?" I asked him to try and start a conversation with him. He starts writing on the notebook, he turns it around so I can see what he wrote on it "Sub? Your name is Sub?" I asked him with a smile on my face, he nods "It's nice to meet you Sub! ... So... How did you end up in here?" He looked at me a little confused but eventually started to write on the notebook again, he once again turns it around. "All I remember was getting into an accident and being in hospital. Nothing else." I sigh and stare at the ground thinking of what I should do with him.

[Sub's POV:]

Elijah seemed like a nice guy... Anywho the room was filled with silence it freaked me out until I realised I had a bandage around my head, I don't remember having that. "Everything alright?" Elijah broke the silence, I pointed at the bandages and gave him a confused look. "Oh, right, I put those on you... You were bleeding quite a lot." He explained, I wrote "Thank you." On the notebook, handed it over to him and put my legs on the bed so I could hide my face in them. "Hey, is everything alright?" I ignore him "Hey... How about I introduce you to my friends?" I look back up at him and nod, I guess it would be nice to meet some other people... where ever I was.