☆ CHAPTER • 4

[Flashback still] 14 years ago

We all got back inside. Alex, Ethan and Dindin were doing their own thing while I was drawing with Braden. "What are you drawing?" He looks over to me, I point at him and then back to me hoping he'd understand what I mean. "Us?" I nod "Aww! That's so sweet of you!" I smile at him. Then I point at his drawing, I was wondering what he was drawing. "Oh me? I'm just drawing my cats." I stared at the drawing for a second, then back to him and smiled.

It's been a while and the other three were still doing whatever. Me and Braden were extremely bored, since we had nothing to do anymore. Apparently they were doing something that we wouldn't understand since it's only between the three of them. "Guys, we're bored can't we all do something together?" – "Not now Braden!" Typical Ethan, Braden leans back to the bed. Out of nowhere I decided to give my drawing to Braden, I thought he'd appreciate it. I grabbed a marker to write my name on the back of my drawing, and then handed it to him. "Huh? Your drawing!" I nod and give it to him. "For me? Ah! Thank you Subbie!" Braden smiles at me and hugs me, I hug back. "Thank you Sub! You're..."

"You're the bestest friend I could ever have!"

[End of Flashback]

Corl was. Hugging me.

"Are you okay? Please Sub, what's wrong?"

I hug him back and start crying. "It's okay... I know you're mute but... What happened there?" He stops hugging me. I stare at him. Stunned. Then I pointed at him. "Me? What about me? Did I say something wrong?? Of course I did..." There he goes blaming himself again. I shake my head. "Then... What is it? What am I expecting... You can't even talk..." I grab his hand and look down.

...
...
...
...
...

Is it really him?

I look back up at him.

"Sub? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

...
...
...
...
...

"Sub! Please wake up! Sub please! You're my only best friend I have left!"

[Flashback...] Before the accident

"Sub are you okay?" I snap back to reality. "Sub you good?" I look next to me were Ethan was sitting. "Are you okay?? Helloooo." I roll my eyes and nod. "Well uh, Flebsy is waiting for us outside. Should we head out?" I nod again. "Alrighty then." Ethan gets up and without even waiting for me, he just left. TYPICAL Ethan.

There she was.. Flebsy! As soon as she spotted me and Ethan, she ran towards us and hugged us. "It's good to see you guys again!" – "We're happy to see you again too. Were are Sam and Jent by the way?" – "They're waiting for us at the park! Come on!" She drags me with her while Ethan ran after us.

As soon as we arrive at the park I could see Sam waving at us, Flebsy was waving back. We then made our way over to them.

-
S: "Hi! It's so good to see you guys again!"
E: "It's great to see you guys too."
J: "When was the last time we've seen each other now that I think of it?"
E: "I think the last time I've seen you three was like... About 6 or 7 years ago, when "you know what" happened..."
J: "Oh... Yeah..."
F: "Hey! Let's not think of that! We should just, keep our minds off of it. We should've a long time ago."
E: "Yeah... True."
-

They all look at me, basically freaking me out, then they simply looked back at each other. What was that for? They stared talking again, while I just stood there. Yes, I know what they mean with "forgetting about IT" but why'd they have to stare at me like that? Is it because... Yeah... Sure, probably.