☆ CHAPTER • 2

[Sub's POV:]

The next day I woke up very early, I didn't sleep well. I got out of bed and left the room, seems like Alex wasn't awake yet, I decided to not bother him and made my way downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch and kept staring at the wall, until some dog came out of nowhere and jumped on the couch to sit next to me, what? Me and the dog looked at eachother for a while until Alex finally woke up and interrupted us. "Good morning Sub, I see you've met Galaxy." He walks over to us and Galaxy got very excited to see him, he sits next to us and galaxy jumped on him, I would pet it but I was too scared it might bite. Galaxy lied down and rested its head on Alex's lap. "I see you got your flower colour as well!" Alex mentioned out of nowhere, wait what? I didn't even notice. I looked at my wrist, there was a pink flower on it. "We have the same colour! ... If only Corl did too." I look at him a little confused, which he noticed. "Oh, well you see, two separate flower colours can't be in a relationship, and Corl's flower is red." He seemed to get a little more upset "It's not like I like him or anything but... him and Denis are in love. They can't be together though." I started to feel bad for him, but also started to remember two guys I knew, I just shrugged it off.

[Alex POV:]

I really liked Sub, he was really kind, but I shouldn't be getting so attached to my guests, they'll leave to live by themselves eventually. Anywho the room was way too quiet, so I asked Sub if he would like to go on a walk with Galaxy, he accepted!

- Time Skip

Me and Sub were going for a walk at the same park were I snatched him away from the others, this time he actually got a chance to look around, while I keep talking about random things. "Um... Hey Sub, would you like to go to that pond we were at yesterday?" He nods "Alright, let's go then!" I grabbed Sub's hand and ran off with him again while Galaxy was chasing us. We stopped at the pond again and suprise! Corl and Denis were there as well, they didn't look so happy though, who am I kidding they're never happy or barely atleast."Heya Lovebirds!" Me and Sub walk over to them while still holding hands. "You know very well we aren't dating. Well. We can't." Denis says a little annoyed as he was looking down. "Yeah... I'm sorry for mentioning it." I apologize to Denis and sat down next to him. Sub sat close to me, he really didn't want to leave me or something.

[Sub's POV:]

We all sat there completely silent, no one was saying a word, I rested my head on Alex's shoulder and stared at the ground.

I then looked over to Corl and noticed that he was pretty upset, I started to feel bad again, it reminded me so much of someone, I remember that guy also being upset over something

I then looked over to Corl and noticed that he was pretty upset, I started to feel bad again, it reminded me so much of someone, I remember that guy also being upset over something. As soon as I got out of my thoughts I realized that... Corl was tearing up, the others noticed as well. "Corl... I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned it..." Alex apologizes again. "No it's not your fault. Even if you didn't mention it, I would've cried either way." Corl hides his face in his knees. "I wish there was a way." Denis looks up to the sky as a tear rolls down his face. "... They're always like this." Alex whispers to me. I look down to galaxy and gave it head pats. [A/N: He still doesn't know Galaxy's gender] "Sorry." Corl apologizes out of nowhere. "You know... You don't have to apologize." Denis assures him. "But I am the one who brought the mood down." - "Just don't apologize for it. It's not your fault." - "...You shouldn't have come here..." Corl leaves Denis stunned.
-
D: "I-..."
C: "I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"
D: "Forget it, it's fine."
C: "What do you mean it's fine??!"
D: "You're right Corl, I shouldn't have, I could've lived a longer life."
C: "It's my fault isn't it."
D: "I missed you, okay?"
C: "So that's a yes."
D: "Corl you know how much I loved you, I still do..."
C: "I know you do, but you shouldn't have come here because of me!"
D: "... I see..."
-
Alex gets up and holds out his hand to help me get up. "We'll be going now. I'm... Sorry again..." Alex apologizes one more time before we made our way... he didn't say were to. Denis sighs "It's fine Alex."