☆ CHAPTER • 3

It is still the same day as the last chapter
-
Meanwhile with Corl and Denis...

[Corl's POV:]

Me and Denis arrived at home. "I'll go get ready for bed..." Denis says before letting go of my hand and leaving me behind. I just stood there... Thinking... He would've been better off without me wouldn't he. I sat down on the couch and waited for Denis to go to sleep, I was... Planning something. – After a little bit of waiting I took the chance to just... Leave. I didn't care if Denis gets worried about me, well... Maybe a little bit, but I keep shattering his heart more and more everyday, and I guess this is how I'll end it. I get up and walk past Sirmeowsalot to get to the front door, I walk out of the house, shut the door behind me and continued walking. It was still pretty late at night, which didn't bother me of course... I like taking walks at this time. I usually don't walk alone... But there isn't anyone who could come with me today.

I just kept walking. And tried to forget about him... I couldn't do it.

[Denis' POV:]

I was trying to fall asleep but I felt so bad for Corl I just couldn't, he's upset because of me... Maybe I should talk to him when he gets up here.

It's been a while and he hasn't showed up yet, is he that upset that he doesn't even wanna be in the same room as me? I couldn't wait any longer so I got up to go and talk to him. — "Corl? Could we talk?" I say as I walk down the stairs. He didn't answer, I understand why... "It's okay if you don't want to but..." I get closer to the couch and see that Corl wasn't there... I started to look around, were was he? Sirmeowsalot appears out of nowhere and starts meowing. "Huh? What do you mean he left? Do you think he'll be back?" – "Meow." – "Maybe...?" I thought maybe Corl just needed some time, so I walked back upstairs to go to sleep. I hope he gets home soon...

-The next day

[Alex's POV:]

I woke up by... A phone call... From Denis... It didn't really wake up Sub other than him getting closer to me to cuddle up with me, I hold him a little closer to me completely forgetting about Denis' phone call. I finally grab my phone and answer the call.
-
A: "Hey Denis, what do you need?"
D: "Alex, I think Corl might've run away!"
A: "What? Why would he do that?"
D: "Because he's upset with me! I need you, Elijah and Sub to come help me find him!"
A: Alright alright... We're on our way."
-
I got up and woke up Sub, I explained to him what happened. He gets up and we both made our way out of the house.

I grab Sub's hand and we both walk to Denis' place

-Time Skip

We arrive at Denis and Corl's Place. Before I could even knock Denis swings the door open. "I'm glad you guys came! Come on in..." – "Of course..." Me and Sub walk in, looks like Elijah was already here.
-
E: "So Denis... were was the last time you've seen Corl?"
D: "When I made my way upstairs he just stood there. Later he sat down on the couch."
E: "So you didn't hear the front door or anything?"
D: "No..."
A: "How will we find him?"
E: "I'm not sure, but I don't think he'd be far..."
A: "So do we just start searching everywhere or what??"
E: "I guess."
A: "Separately?"
E: "... I'd say, Sub goes with you just so atleast someone is with him if something happens to him. You know..."
A: "Alright.."
-

[Sub's POV:]

So apparently Corl ran away, I barely even know him so I wouldn't know why he would or where he could be. Alex grabs my hand and drags me out of the door. "Where could we start looking..." Alex looks around. While Alex was looking around for Corl, I...

[Flashback] 13 years ago

Dindin was... really upset, I was Hugging him.
-
E: "Why would he... Run away...?"
D: "I don't know, I- I told him he could talk to me..."
E: "I'm sure he'll be back."
D: "You think...?"
E: "Yeah!"
D: "If you say so... Maybe we should do something fun to keep our minds off of it."
E: "Good idea! Come on!"
-
Ethan runs off. Dindin grabs my hand and runs after him while dragging me with him.